or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 114  

post #1696 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
GetSmart's stalking my house waiting to steal it from my front door because he knows it's coming USPS w/ confirm delivery.

don't worry, I'll wear it to the next meetup so you can see how it looks. just no touching the cloth, moth.
post #1697 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
don't worry, I'll wear it to the next meetup so you can see how it looks. just no touching the cloth, moth.
Don't you have a blue blazer you should be BoO-hoo'ing about? Quit jockin' my steez.
post #1698 of 14525
dior MII jeans grifoni jeans. dsquared shirt
post #1699 of 14525
just put in a pre-order for that oak buffalo check shirt that was on mensstyle.com fall preview guide

didn't even knkow it was a band-collar until i was about to buy...but i think i like it even better now
post #1700 of 14525
1. Kilgour French and Stanbury Jacket (part of suit I bought on B&S Forum) - oddly it has a "Young Men's Fancy" san francisco tag sewn in too so I'm not sure which is fabric, which is the maker.
2. Jcrew Shirt
3. APC NS
4. Barney's Co-op Chelsea

If I'm sober enough after happy hour I'll take a picture when I get home, though is hardly worthy of this page or my post count.
post #1701 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodum5 View Post
1. Kilgour French and Stanbury Jacket (part of suit I bought on B&S Forum) - oddly it has a "Young Men's Fancy" san francisco tag sewn in too so I'm not sure which is fabric, which is the maker. 2. Jcrew Shirt 3. APC NS 4. Barney's Co-op Chelsea If I'm sober enough after happy hour I'll take a picture when I get home, though is hardly worthy of this page or my post count.
My first suit ever was from Young Men's Fancy. It was kind of the Wilkes Bashford for children. My first purchase there must have been in the late 70s. Great place, but it hasn't been there for years.
post #1702 of 14525
AE - "MacNeil" brown pebble grain brogue off ebay for $50.

Dior - 19cm "Straight Slim" MIJ raw jeans from Diabro. Very happy.
post #1703 of 14525
Thom Browne cashmere mittens, Thom Browne silk bowtie, Thom Browne cotton socks (bought like 2 months ago but forgot to pick up)



Thom Browne espresso wingtips







post #1704 of 14525
I love the bow tie. That shape isn't easy to find. Just for shits and giggles, what was the damage on the tube socks?
post #1705 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
I love the bow tie. That shape isn't easy to find.

Just for shits and giggles, what was the damage on the tube socks?

$140...only the finest to shoot my wad in.

You better get over and check out your buddies in the MC Shoe P0rn thread.
post #1706 of 14525
...
post #1707 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
$140...

For a minute there I thought it was going to be something ridiculous.


edit: BTW, does each purchase come along with a TB BJ?
post #1708 of 14525
love those wintips socal.

how much did they run, if you dont mind? my bro's b-day is comming.
post #1709 of 14525
$1,250
post #1710 of 14525
^thanks. thats even more than i have expected. look so great tho.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases