or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 965  

post #14461 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill_switch View Post
pretty sure daigo is the best when you talk sf2/sf4 and on the same level as the best in every other major sf game. daigo is world champ for a reason.
Nuki, KO, and a few other Japanese players consistently beat Daigo at 3S even when he was at his best (KO beat Daigo at Evo2k4, the same event of his famous full parry vs JWong). He also never finishes top in any of the VS games though at one point he was top 5 in CvS2. Daigo is the best in the world at SF4 without a doubt. SSF2Turbo is debateable; he's definitely top 3. My main point earlier was about JWong anyways; only game where he's the best is MvC2.
post #14462 of 14525
From Gilt, JV laceless chelsea boots.

post #14463 of 14525
Levi´s® BIG E 1967 505xx JEANS DRY GOODS LVC
post #14464 of 14525
post #14465 of 14525
Picked up some more Yigal Azrouel, but from yoox this time. (Btw 10% off + free shipping with code "Lovedreambox", ends today)

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/YIGAL+...E/sts/sr_men80
http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/YIGAL+...E/sts/sr_men80


And here is a fit of the pants I posted from a few pages back (American Rag's photos, since I can't be bothered to take them myself)

Close up:
post #14466 of 14525
Paul Smith
post #14467 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
You're famous! Did you know that when you search for Tornado Mart on Google it displays pictures of you for half of the summary images shown at the top of the page?
post #14468 of 14525
sweeeet
post #14469 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post


Paul Smith

At least from this angle, the shape on those looks an awful lot like the W+H service boots.
post #14470 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post


Paul Smith

Very nice. They are gray right?
post #14471 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1 View Post
At least from this angle, the shape on those looks an awful lot like the W+H service boots.

The shape is fairly similar but the W+H service boots are a little more bulky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Very nice. They are gray right?

They are actually green but look grey depending on the lighting...
post #14472 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
They are actually green but look grey depending on the lighting...

Yeah the grey dip dye does show a bit of a greenish hue, very nice shoes nonetheless. I'd be scared to wear them in the snow though.
post #14473 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1 View Post
You're famous! Did you know that when you search for Tornado Mart on Google it displays pictures of you for half of the summary images shown at the top of the page?

i only see one but that's pretty awesome hahaha

i would imagine that's more to do with the fact that the english spelling is kinda uncommon
post #14474 of 14525
I bought a couple of things at jcrew. White Oxford Striped Cardigan Tan Safari shirt Striped Socks X2
post #14475 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
i only see one but that's pretty awesome hahaha

i would imagine that's more to do with the fact that the english spelling is kinda uncommon

http://ricoche.net/forums/showthread.php?p=107120

Everyone loves you man.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases