or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 964  

post #14446 of 14525
Get that video game shit outta here.

PS. I'll school all you fools at street fighter champion and mkII with any character.
post #14447 of 14525
I'm Asian. I'm hood at two things. Video games and math
post #14448 of 14525
Asian dus at the arcade would get mad when I rolled up, wiped the smiles off their faces and schooled them like third period calculus.

Nice pickup mellow can't argue at that price. You will be a sweater convert though I love both styles.
post #14449 of 14525
I'm not trying to be racist here, but it's ridiculous how inheretly awesome asians are at video games, particularly fighting games like the king of fighters series.
post #14450 of 14525
you have obviously never played street fighter with westside in chinatown.
post #14451 of 14525
The only dudes who could beat me was my korean homie but when we played it was always a draw, we'd split victories based on who made one small mistake first and some other guy who was actually an SFII champion and was unbeatable with dhalsim.
post #14452 of 14525
Band of Outsiders Cashmere from a trade I absolutely love it Amazing Quality/fit Definitely the best sweater I own/ probably ever will own
post #14453 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott.m View Post
you have obviously never played street fighter with westside in chinatown.
obviously not seen diago/justin wong; two best sf players in the world.
post #14454 of 14525
Justin Wong is only the best SF player in the US (which is still quite an accomplishment). There are a plethora of Japanese players better than both Justin and Daigo depending on which particular Street Fighter you're talking about.
post #14455 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvc06 View Post
Band of Outsiders Cashmere from a trade
I absolutely love it
Amazing Quality/fit
Definitely the best sweater I own/ probably ever will own

obviously have never seen one of the $50 rlpl cashmere sweaters from the outlet
post #14456 of 14525
^where did you handle the boo cashmere andy?
post #14457 of 14525
MiniW - big wins. post some waywts before the weather starts to heat up again. lol @ jet's video game stories. the legend continues to grow.
post #14458 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
^where did you handle the boo cashmere andy?
coop had the cashmere rugby... i assume its just the same cashmere and similar fit http://www.openingceremony.us/produc...869&cn=menu209
post #14459 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToruOkada View Post
MiniW - big wins. post some waywts before the weather starts to heat up again.

lol @ jet's video game stories. the legend continues to grow.

you like that huh lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppllzz View Post
coop had the cashmere rugby... i assume its just the same cashmere and similar fit

http://www.openingceremony.us/produc...869&cn=menu209

Ah ya see you shouldn't generalize like that little homie. Those boo scottish cashmere sweaters shit on rlpl errryday.
post #14460 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Dynasty View Post
Justin Wong is only the best SF player in the US (which is still quite an accomplishment). There are a plethora of Japanese players better than both Justin and Daigo depending on which particular Street Fighter you're talking about.
pretty sure daigo is the best when you talk sf2/sf4 and on the same level as the best in every other major sf game. daigo is world champ for a reason.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases