or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 951  

post #14251 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin View Post
I picked up this shirt at Klaxon Howl today
Great shirt. I'm supremely jealous that you can go there whenever you want.
post #14252 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1 View Post
Just received these today.


Why are all your pics taken at your grandma's house?
post #14253 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post
Great shirt. I'm supremely jealous that you can go there whenever you want.

Clothing aside, he has such a great collection of vintage books, cameras, and other period pieces to poke around through...and he always seems happy to just hang around and chat. I need to give him a lot more business than I have been.
post #14254 of 14525
I also ordered a pair of Sugarcane 1966s while they were up on forwardforward.com for an amazing $120.
post #14255 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemax View Post
That's pretty cool for an H&M ripoff. I might pick one up tomorrow. Is it only in black?

Yeah, only in black.
post #14256 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSurface View Post
Thanks for the compliments guys, cardigan is fantastic. 52% wool and 48% alpaca. So warm, so sexy.



And, I actually didn't notice the model at all. I don't think he's all that great looking. If he were a little tanner, he'd look totally sleazy D&G model to me.

I was thinking the guy maybe was eastern european and cold though
post #14257 of 14525
2 pairs of Banana Republic cap-toes, in dark brown and black - suck it h8terz
post #14258 of 14525
post #14259 of 14525
Don't have pictures but I just picked up a sea island cotton BoO shirt for $163 at opening ceremony, still available in S and M if anyone's interested: https://www.openingceremony.us/produ...productid=8468 Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up.
post #14260 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by TintoTerra View Post
Why are all your pics taken at your grandma's house?
Careful, don't go trash talking my grandma. She's 98 years old, not even slightly senile, and still lives in her own house alone-- doubt you'll do so well yourself. My wife teaches music. What you're seeing in that picture is a storage room containing an organ, piano, African drums, guitars, and textbooks. It's also the place anything unfit to be seen elsewhere in the house goes to die-- e.g. in the background you can see some lovely 80's style gold colored twigs. Reminds me somewhat of the stale style one often finds in an older, not recently remodeled Hilton hotel: Gold framed pastel colored prints of the countryside, carpet with gold colored diamond patterns, etc.
post #14261 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1 View Post
Careful, don't go trash talking my grandma. She's 98 years old, not even slightly senile, and still lives in her own house alone-- doubt you'll do so well yourself. My wife teaches music. What you're seeing in that picture is a storage room containing an organ, piano, African drums, guitars, and textbooks. It's also the place anything unfit to be seen elsewhere in the house goes to die-- e.g. in the background you can see some lovely 80's style gold colored twigs. Reminds me somewhat of the stale style one often finds in an older, not recently remodeled Hilton hotel: Gold framed pastel colored prints of the countryside, carpet with gold colored diamond patterns, etc.
Large white pottery vases stuffed with said gold twigs, blond colored wood furniture with teal cloth upholstery, those smoked glass plate chandeliers...
post #14262 of 14525
a pair of muji lace-ups at 50% off. this is me stepping my dress shoes game up, and i'm serious when i say that.
post #14263 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post


That color is amazing; what brand are these?
post #14264 of 14525
Just some Japanese dept store brand called TETE HOMME
post #14265 of 14525
This


Was going to kop the Damir wolf fish boots, but all sold out
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases