or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 937  

post #14041 of 14525
AriGold, SNS sweater looks great!
post #14042 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
they made plenty but i didn;t see any make it to sale and the retail price was $1700. kunk don't pay retail.
did they make many of those liquid(?) shiny suits too?
post #14043 of 14525
Fit on the SNS Origo looks good, just a little long.
post #14044 of 14525
dunno, wasn't looking for them. i actually like my suits kind of boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post
did they make many of those liquid(?) shiny suits too?
post #14045 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smahatma View Post
I'm hoping this does run a little small like I've read.

I just wanted to say -- and sorry if it was originally posted a while ago -- that I love that jacket.

By the way, is there much interest in more urban clothing on this forum? I tend to lean toward subtle and formal, but I do also enjoy wearing a relaxed pair of Evisu jeans and a BAPE sweater. I don't like my casual clothing too loud or baggy (no super wide daicock jeans with Bapestas), but I get a small impression that any sort of clothing like that isn't what people typically share on this forum.

Just curious because I have some new stuff I'd be happy to share to try get to better know the community (and vice versa), but I'm not sure what sort of response I would get if I posted my new BAPE items alongside, say, my new Y3 sneakers, or if I'd likely be better off just sharing the sneakers.

If you former doesn't interest most people here, I respect that, so I'd definitely just post what fits in here.
post #14046 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasaj View Post
By the way, is there much interest in more urban clothing on this forum? I tend to lean toward subtle and formal, but I do also enjoy wearing a relaxed pair of Evisu jeans and a BAPE sweater. I don't like my casual clothing too loud or baggy (no super wide daicock jeans with Bapestas), but I get a small impression that any sort of clothing like that isn't what people typically share on this forum.

Just curious because I have some new stuff I'd be happy to share to try get to better know the community (and vice versa), but I'm not sure what sort of response I would get if I posted my new BAPE items alongside, say, my new Y3 sneakers, or if I'd likely be better off just sharing the sneakers.

If you former doesn't interest most people here, I respect that, so I'd definitely just post what fits in here.

I wouldn't bother. Mad respect, though.
post #14047 of 14525
Mottled red lambswool caridgan, red lambswool button sweater vest, painter pants cords, pleated cords. All vintage, all free, from a coworker. Not sure I'll keep the cords, but the sweaters are awesome, circa early 1960s, funky metal buttons/
post #14048 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
Uh oh. You're gonna make Kunk start fiending for the CK collection coat again with that pic. Those lanvin knit pants look really nice too. Nice high quality images too. Too bad that site only has recaps and not as many full collections though.

yeah the fotos are awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
they made plenty but i didn;t see any make it to sale and the retail price was $1700. kunk don't pay retail.

which of those in the pic did you want most?
post #14049 of 14525
on sale for 25$
post #14050 of 14525
sq good cop i wish I had been fast enough to get this one (gone in US 10): http://www.colette.fr/#/eshop/article/57861/lanvin/89/
post #14051 of 14525
clarks originals desert boot- beeswax
post #14052 of 14525
^awesome, pics?
post #14053 of 14525
iirc, the middle one that looks like a down coat, not the blazers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
yeah the fotos are awesome.



which of those in the pic did you want most?
post #14054 of 14525
snagged a pair of BNIB AE byrons off ebay
post #14055 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post
sq good cop i wish I had been fast enough to get this one (gone in US 10):

http://www.colette.fr/#/eshop/article/57861/lanvin/89/
that's sad. i was gonna get them last week but they weren't on sale and I went ahead and got something else...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases