or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 850  

post #12736 of 14525
everyone has been making some excellent cops
post #12737 of 14525
I hate you fuckign people with normal sized non-EEEE feet who aren't limited to the 0.1% of shoes that come in extra extra extra extra wide
post #12738 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
DBSS torn knit

Fit pics required.
post #12739 of 14525
^Soon!
post #12740 of 14525
How is the material and construction of the MMM german army trainers versus the real ones?

If it's as large of a difference as I imagine, I see nothing wrong with dropping the necessary cash to get what you want. Looks are only one aspect of copping, otherwise H&M would be good enough for most things. But the feel of having buttery soft kicks is well worth it.
post #12741 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexonfabric View Post
look like a $10 shoe from the local flee market. MMM tag clearly rules the head...
SF fashion understanding fail, these sneakers are damn nice you cannot even begin to compare them to non-designer, to me they are only a tad worse than Lanvin as far as material niceness. Plus all the design choices on these sneakers work perfectly in balance together and there's nothing I would change, where as there is plenty I would change in most sneakers, others only a few things, but there's always something wrong. I guess this answers Nil's Q too.
post #12742 of 14525
Lad Musician mohair sweater

post #12743 of 14525
H&M fucking owns; I don't care that they steal legit designs, but it's becoming too expensive. edit: should've been in random fashion thoughts
post #12744 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoX101 View Post
SF fashion understanding fail, these sneakers are damn nice you cannot even begin to compare them to non-designer, to me they are only a tad worse than Lanvin as far as material niceness. Plus all the design choices on these sneakers work perfectly in balance together and there's nothing I would change, where as there is plenty I would change in most sneakers, others only a few things, but there's always something wrong. I guess this answers Nil's Q too.

lol material niceness on a pair of shoes is worthless... after 10 wears the inside leather will be flat and worn, and you'll wish it was a nike sock liner
post #12745 of 14525
Material niceness is worthless collective SF lolwut
post #12746 of 14525
anyone know anything about this jacket? I have been all over the internet looking but can't find anything except this lol http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=263602_263622
post #12747 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contingency Plan View Post
H&M fucking owns; I don't care that they steal legit designs, but it's becoming too expensive.

edit: should've been in random fashion thoughts

Random, but worth saying. Can't beat button-downs for $25.

Just orderd my Samurai limited editions and My Gentleman Travellers. At least that's how they were listed on that foreign EBay site. Shipping was $200, but I think it might be worth it.

I'm sooo psyched...



post #12748 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post
Material niceness is worthless

collective SF lolwut

worthless on shoes. seriously those things are gonna get so beat up after a few wears. and usually the "nicer" (eg softer) something is the quicker it will wear down. on a leather that may be fine. on a pair of shoes???
post #12749 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppllzz View Post
worthless on shoes. seriously those things are gonna get so beat up after a few wears. and usually the "nicer" (eg softer) something is the quicker it will wear down. on a leather that may be fine. on a pair of shoes???

This is seriously stupid. Luckily, there are other examples of epic stupidity on this forum, so you're in excellent company. Enjoy your ignorance. In the same category:

1. Gap jeans last as long, sometimes even longer than, expensive jeans. Therefore, people who buy nice jeans are idiots. lulz.

2. I'll never wear bootcuts, or anything else that is not in style right now. I have timeless style. And I'm super-duper special that way, like Buddha.

3. Product X (cheaper) looks identical to Product Y (more expensive) in a photograph, on the computer. Therefore, I conclude that people who buy Product Y are IDIOTS.
post #12750 of 14525
12.1 MEGAPIXELS INTEL INSIDE SD CARD SLOT WIRELESS MODE
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases