or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 813  

post #12181 of 14525
Hence the "not surprising". I've just gotten to the point where I'd rather not spend money on something I view as not being ideal even if it's cheap. $80 purchases add up quick.
post #12182 of 14525
Uncontrol is rich man I can't afford to buy disposable fashion.
post #12183 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Uncontrol is rich man I can't afford to buy disposable fashion.

lol this is just as funny as when you posted it a few weeks ago
post #12184 of 14525
our legacy proper collar, grey merino wool patrik ervell baby alpaca cardigan in turquoise melange
post #12185 of 14525
^ i'm guessing ya found it in an XS? ya bitch
post #12186 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post
I saw that H&M coat the other day and I thought the leather collar detail looked a little cheap. Not surprising at all considering, but it still turned me off of it.

Me too. I assumed it was vinyl, so I am surprised if it actually is leather.
post #12187 of 14525
It is actually leather. That being said, no, it is definitely not great leather.
post #12188 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threak View Post
Me too. I assumed it was vinyl, so I am surprised if it actually is leather.

lol
post #12189 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Uncontrol is rich man I can't afford to buy disposable fashion.

Yeah, J Crew is really different from H&M.
post #12190 of 14525
Ah boutros you're back, do you mind posting more of your ghey fashionista shit?
post #12191 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Ah boutros you're back, do you mind posting more of your ghey fashionista shit?
The black brings out my eyes. It's just a shame that I've been regarded as a waiter at events.
post #12192 of 14525
You are as dumb as your avatar suggests friend.



PS. Keep posting.
post #12193 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
You are as dumb as your avatar suggests friend.



PS. Keep posting.

What, you don't like my ghey fashionista clothes? I'm saddened.
post #12194 of 14525
No it's not that, I quite enjoyed the buckles and studs on your purple lined sneakers and front facing cargo pockets. I also like your ability to search posts by user.

Do enjoy your stay however long or should I say short it may be.
post #12195 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
No it's not that, I quite enjoyed the buckles and studs on your purple lined sneakers and front facing cargo pockets. Do enjoy your stay however long or should I say short it may be.
Thanks. Also, I bought these boots. I call them gothish cyber punk for when I wear my man skirt.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases