or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 778  

post #11656 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Guys you'll have to excuse kelvin he just realized he was wrong and now he's trying to fit in. She loves learning about stuff like selvage, hidden rivets, the cuts, and design aspect of jeans as well as other things. It's all in the delivery whether it sounds retarded saying it.
nah, there's a huge difference. i find girls appreciate stylish guys and are into fashion, etc. but my comment was specifically towards jeans, those jeans. I mean flathead FS5505i2 wtf is that. It's jut real denim-nerdy shit imagine DECEMBER talking to a girl about jeans
post #11657 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash1080 View Post
Common Projects Original Achilles! THANKS for the advice Jet!

what did he do? tell you to get the most expensive plain white low top available?
post #11658 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by henluc View Post
Hey, which proxy service do you use? Thanks
I've been using SharpService. Hide provides the most prompt service imaginable. The guy is awake and responds to my e-mails within minutes at nearly any hour of the day or night (except for about 6 hours which is when I'd assume he sleeps). I see other proxy services saying "we'll order your items within 24 hours". Hide actually appears to order your items immediatly once you've paid him. So it is very unlikely any items will sell out prior to him placing the order. I highly recommend him.
post #11659 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1 View Post
Mr. Olive skinny fit dark gray jeans. I really like the solid dark gray color as opposed to the either light gray or faded black colorations that are so common on other gray/black denim. It provides a nice change from always wearing indigo or black jeans.



those look exactly like uniqlo t-000 dark gray jeans that i have.
post #11660 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelysteve View Post
those look exactly like uniqlo t-000 dark gray jeans that i have.

ya the 'distressing' is oddly familiar
post #11661 of 14525
Shit, I screwed up and could have saved some $$$ by getting the Uniqlo version! At least if I bought Uniqlo I would be assured of getting a slight step up in quality above H&M or the Gap. Honestly this is like comparing the new Gap 1969 denim to KMW. It is amazing how similar the Gap's new offering looks to KMW with the selvege coin pocket, stitching, and back pockets design. But since when are companies like Gap or Uniqlo known for originality? While I'm not entirely sure this particular Mr. Olive design is original, I do know the quality is far better and they have been making this exact style for a number of years-- it is not new for them.
post #11662 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash1080 View Post
Common Projects Original Achilles! THANKS for the advice Jet!

But they're not ALL black?
post #11663 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1 View Post
Shit, I screwed up and could have saved some $$$ by getting the Uniqlo version! At least if I bought Uniqlo I would be assured of getting a slight step up in quality above H&M or the Gap. Honestly this is like comparing the new Gap 1969 denim to KMW. It is amazing how similar the Gap's new offering looks to KMW with the selvege coin pocket, stitching, and back pockets design. But since when are companies like Gap or Uniqlo known for originality? While I'm not entirely sure this particular Mr. Olive design is original, I do know the quality is far better and they have been making this exact style for a number of years-- it is not new for them.
I don't think anyone's saying Mr. Olive copied Uniqlo or vice versa; they're just generic, colored skinny jeans, after all. (The only notable similarity is the aforementioned pattern of lap creases, with no distressing anywhere else, which is characteristic of some Uniqlo jeans.) For what it's worth, Uniqlo has been making T-000s for a while too, and they come in every wash and color you can think of. Personally, I'd buy the Uniqlo version (or even Gap) as long as the fit was there, just because colored jeans aren't something I'd wear all the time, so quality of denim and such isn't as important to me. To each his own, though.
post #11664 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoX101 View Post
But they're not ALL black?


hahah pwned!
post #11665 of 14525
Flathead :


Wrangler (vintage) :


Rick Owens:


+ one pair of slim black Acne jeans cause my Cloak are getting beatup.
post #11666 of 14525
sexy shit fuuma
post #11667 of 14525
Fuuma nice stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinsense View Post
imagine DECEMBER talking to a girl about jeans
sigged!
post #11668 of 14525
Haha you guys are haters on the Common Projects. hahaha
post #11669 of 14525
will say it again, milk blistered RO is the tits. still need to find the milk-colored high collar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
Flathead :


Wrangler (vintage) :


Rick Owens:


+ one pair of slim black Acne jeans cause my Cloak are getting beatup.
post #11670 of 14525
Picked these up for a good price on eBay. This is my first pair of boots from Timberland Boot Co. If anyone owns them let me know how they are treating you. I am not sure how the canvas will hold up in the wet weather. I am hoping it will not be a problem. Thanks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases