or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 770  

post #11536 of 14525
^no, still doing toj but probably for xmas for her. just bought her boots so she's cut off for the time being.

and i am glad you like the sweater.
post #11537 of 14525
you guys are cute with your little knits
post #11538 of 14525
jet stocks up on knits, cause in la he doesn't need the immense outerwear selection we do in the colder regions
post #11539 of 14525
are you kidding i don't even need those either ahaha

i got jackets and blazers i aint seen in months

my knits cost more than your coats too btw
post #11540 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
i got jackets and blazers i aint seen in months

Reading this I imagine your closet looks like a cave
post #11541 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakz View Post
Reading this I imagine your closet looks like a cave

He has cashmere knit stalactites
post #11542 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

i got jackets and blazers i aint seen in months


apartment at the trump only slept in once?
post #11543 of 14525
Even if I fell I land on a bunch of knits.
post #11544 of 14525
Jeffery had a charity silent auction where every designer carried at the store had a Barbie/Ken doll with a look from the collection...I won the Rick Owens one:
post #11545 of 14525
ahahahahahaha omfg
post #11546 of 14525
Paul Smith Bihars in brown
post #11547 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
Jeffery had a charity silent auction where every designer carried at the store had a Barbie/Ken doll with a look from the collection...I won the Rick Owens one:
...the fuck? And just wait until the SZ kids hear about this.
post #11548 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
...the fuck?

And just wait until the SZ kids hear about this.

I can carry it around and be very Brideshead Revisited...
post #11549 of 14525
Didn't know you were catholic.

post #11550 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post
Didn't know you were catholic.


Spent 7-12th grade at an all boys Catholic prep school.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases