or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 741  

post #11101 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSurface View Post
Great shoes. I bought them back in January from thecorner.com.

Yeah, i first saw them in the margiela store in the village, and couldnt pull the trigger at full retail. They eventually made the sale, but i hesitated. When i was finally ready to go purchase, they were gone and i actually checked the corner, but they didnt have my size. for the past 8 months i have been regretting missing out. I am wearing them today and i couldnt be happier haha.
post #11102 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by huffer4 View Post
Got some boots while in Chicago for the weekend.


Them Redwing?

Those look bitchin' with the cuff. Just got a pair of the Moc. Redwings myself but with white crepe sole which I like.

How's that sole feel? (I need a pair of wet/snow boots for city use)
post #11103 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
The UPS man dropped off my Sterlingwear pea coat order this afternoon. Fits like a dream!

The UPS guy is the only person I know who I always like to see, and always looks good in all-brown. I tell him that frequently, but he won't seem to change his route and deliver my packages earlier than 4pm. Hmmm...
post #11104 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyngard View Post
The UPS guy is the only person I know who I always like to see, and always looks good in all-brown. I tell him that frequently, but he won't seem to change his route and deliver my packages earlier than 4pm. Hmmm...

You just need to suck it up go all out and give brown a reach-a-round.
post #11105 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyngard View Post
Them Redwing?

Those look bitchin' with the cuff. Just got a pair of the Moc. Redwings myself but with white crepe sole which I like.

How's that sole feel? (I need a pair of wet/snow boots for city use)

Yep. Red Wing x J. Crew

The sole feels fantastic. I got them because I had another pair of Red Wings, and the sole just wasn't cutting it for the winter. It was a little slippery. There have a Vibram rubber sole with a great amount of tread. They are going to be perfect for the Toronto winter.
post #11106 of 14525

cp bball highs



new wallet courtesy of unlucky - sorry for the shitty pics there - really need a new camera...
post #11107 of 14525
The high top common projects remind me of 1980s euro style. Sorry.

The wallet reminds me of a sign-up reward from Mickey Mouse Club circa 1958. Again, sorry.
post #11108 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
The high top common projects remind me of 1980s euro style. Sorry. The wallet reminds me of a sign-up reward from Mickey Mouse Club circa 1958. Again, sorry.
I agree with Robert, but I'm not sorry, that's just how I feel.
post #11109 of 14525
Even though Rob wears desert boots, I have to agree with him.
post #11110 of 14525
different strokes for different folks, i love them both
post #11111 of 14525
Just a couple of things from Banana Republic:



myke
post #11112 of 14525
^
post #11113 of 14525
Along with the BR line.... free. Fit pic up soon.
post #11114 of 14525
lo freaking l.

Damn. I think they beat my Hanes by a fair stretch.
post #11115 of 14525
lol this isn't honestforum fellas this is styleforum less mall more stylin
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases