or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 709  

post #10621 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpperWestie View Post
Kaiser - United Arrows is a large specialty retailer in Japan that has there own private label brands. These brands span the gamut from fine tailored mens wear to casual trendy. They are considered one of the nicer specialty retailers in JP for mid-high end clothing.
Thanks Upper, I really like the cut of the sweater and will have to look more into this label in the future. WhoKnew, Yah at $15 they were a huge steal. Doin, My bad, beauty & youth is correct.
post #10622 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserSose View Post
Thanks Upper, I really like the cut of the sweater and will have to look more into this label in the future.

WhoKnew,

Yah at $15 they were a huge steal.

Doin,

My bad, beauty & youth is correct.

Hey, where'd you kop that b&y stuff? I checked their site. But there didn't seem to be any US retailers
post #10623 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doin' Fine. View Post
Hey, where'd you kop that b&y stuff? I checked their site. But there didn't seem to be any US retailers
Opening Ceremony NYC. Currently at 70% off as I think I mentioned earlier - selection seems a little picked through. That sweater I got is online too, with some other items from the label. Cardigan also looks decent at that price point. A word of advice, medium fits like small. http://www.openingceremony.us/produc...menu1&view=all
post #10624 of 14525
oh my gosh, that ndg sweater in that colorway is so nice. anyone wanna proxy for me?
post #10625 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserSose View Post
Opening Ceremony NYC.

Currently at 70% off as I think I mentioned earlier - selection seems a little picked through.

That sweater I got is online too, with some other items from the label. Cardigan also looks decent at that price point. A word of advice, medium fits like small.

http://www.openingceremony.us/produc...menu1&view=all

what's the sizing like on the beauty & youth sweater? and their stuff in general
post #10626 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meis View Post
what's the sizing like on the beauty & youth sweater? and their stuff in general
I don't know much about the line in general, but I would size up one. I'm usually a small in most designer brands and medium in the B&Y sweater fit perfect (nice slim cut).
post #10627 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserSose View Post
I don't know much about the line in general, but I would size up one. I'm usually a small in most designer brands and medium in the B&Y sweater fit perfect (nice slim cut).

so a Small = 36 chest or so?
post #10628 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserSose View Post
Opening Ceremony NYC.

Currently at 70% off as I think I mentioned earlier - selection seems a little picked through.

That sweater I got is online too, with some other items from the label. Cardigan also looks decent at that price point. A word of advice, medium fits like small.

http://www.openingceremony.us/produc...menu1&view=all

Thanks. That cardigan is pretty nice, might pick it up.
post #10629 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meis View Post
so a Small = 36 chest or so?

I'm a 38 and I went with medium, so I would guess yes.
post #10630 of 14525
MMM indigo jeans with black splatter cuffs Ruby Kobo black cord and rough cut black diamond bracelet/necklace.
post #10631 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Punisher View Post
The shoe trees in the black pair cost more than the combined price of all the shoes. Just needed some temporary dress shoes.


Whats the one on the left?
post #10632 of 14525
I can proxy for cheap for anyone interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharlatan View Post
oh my gosh, that ndg sweater in that colorway is so nice. anyone wanna proxy for me?
post #10633 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserSose View Post
A few impulse buys at 70% + off. NdG
I really wanted that in this colourway But it seems it never went into production with the black neck, just the white neck that you see on oki-ni etc, which imo ruined it. How much was that colourway?
post #10634 of 14525
Zissou, jelous yet? found these thrifting today, for around 15$, new with tags. Very heavy chambray cloth, sturdy construction. Own images might follow. http://www.old-town.co.uk/products/orfords.htm
post #10635 of 14525
YES! I am jealous! great find, Bobo I like the other fabrics they use, too. Where there any other pairs?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases