or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Mad Men Season 3 Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mad Men Season 3 Discussion - Page 4

post #46 of 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Butt sechs.

that was my guess, the missus thought it was just oral
post #47 of 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
Anyone else catch the bar guy's resemblance to Pete?

Don alpha male'd the senile father-in-law situation big time. Looks like he's already regretting it, however.

Roger's daughter's wedding is going to be the day after JFK's assassination. I've been curious about they're going to handle that.

Really random commercial cuts tonight.
Also, could have used more office and less Daddy-issues (Mona/Roger, Betty/Gene). Joan was looking exceptionally good, though.

Very frustrating. I was trying to unpack during breaks but could only get one T-shirt out of the luggage before the show came back on.
post #48 of 730
I love the potential of where Peggy is going in the show - her confidence is very high compared to last season, and I have a feeling that she is the type of character that plays it slow and steady during her evolution, ultimately becoming powerful and influential.
post #49 of 730
i've heard matthew weiner only wants the show to go 5 seasons.
post #50 of 730
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post
I love the potential of where Peggy is going in the show - her confidence is very high compared to last season, and I have a feeling that she is the type of character that plays it slow and steady during her evolution, ultimately becoming powerful and influential.

her singing the song in front of the mirror was too damn funny..
post #51 of 730
the english boss wearing the dark grey bd with the dark solid tie and white shirt - was that a pearl tie pin? very cool look.
post #52 of 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flambeur View Post
her singing the song in front of the mirror was too damn funny..

I think she's figuring out what sex appeal is all about. But it was funny - a very candid moment.
post #53 of 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
that was my guess, the missus thought it was just oral

I thought she gave him a beej but the girlfriend jokingly said that she didn't think oral was invented yet
post #54 of 730
Draper looked quite good in the scene near the end at the school maypole thing. Nice subtle windowpane, and those were great sunglasses.
post #55 of 730
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillac37 View Post
Draper looked quite good in the scene near the end at the school maypole thing. Nice subtle windowpane, and those were great sunglasses.

Yup. And eyefucking the fairy chick...
post #56 of 730
Everyone is being very generous - I bet she didn't go any farther than a handjob.
post #57 of 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie View Post
i've heard matthew weiner only wants the show to go 5 seasons.

that would be a good idea, most shows need closure, esp dramas
post #58 of 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flambeur View Post
Yup. And eyefucking the fairy chick...

I was too...
post #59 of 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillac37 View Post
Draper looked quite good in the scene near the end at the school maypole thing. Nice subtle windowpane, and those were great sunglasses.

I thought the same. Draper seems in command in nearly every situation, even when he's just a spectator.
post #60 of 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Francis View Post
I thought the same. Draper seems in command in nearly every situation, even when he's just a spectator.

I liked how he talked to his brother in law
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Mad Men Season 3 Discussion