Yep, Filson did it for 20 bucks for me. Would definitely recommend it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:15 am in Classic Menswear
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Marketplace
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 11/15/12 at 4:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 61
I've recently ordered the Filson Medium Duffel and I'm wondering how many of you have used it as a bag for 3-7 day trips. I also have a large wheeled duffel coming and I've seen that in person so I know it's pretty big.
Anyway, if you've all used the medium duffel I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. I ordered it in Brown so it handles airline handling and scuffs, etc better.
I've used it for a 3 week trip. Really depends on how much you pack.
Edited by Winston S. - 2/3/12 at 10:19am
Hey guys, I just lost an ebay bid for a Filson Rucksack. Thing is I would have had the winning bid, but at the last second it restricted my country even though i'd have it shipped to the US. (Im in Toronto)
167.50 was the winning bid, lightly used. I woulda bid up to 180.
If anyone has one sitting around, please let me know. I need one for a trip to europe and would be happy with a lightly used one in tan or otter green.
i posted in the wanted in B&S, but I figured id post here looking for help.
Thanks so much,
At their discount price? I don't see the rucksack listed on their site. not arguing, just wondering, what incentive would they have to sell a product they have to special order at a discount?
Cable Car ordered a brown 258 for me on Monday because they didn't have it in stock and also gave me the 30% discount. Also Glens Outdoors http://www.glensoutdoors.com still has the 25% off till tonight with code LASTCHANCE and free shipping, they would be worth a try too. Ordered the black oiled Filson weekender coat plus a wool jacket liner this morning from them.
Figured I might as well get a new coat to go with the case.
Thanks! Yeah, I ordered a 256 in tan from Glens (the only one they had in stock) a couple weeks ago with the discount. but they don't have the rucksack. are you saying they'll order it? i was very satisfied with Glen's customer service.
I actually just found a place id never heard of, WorkingPerson.com who have it on sale for $207 and then I found a company discount code for 10% off bringing it to $186 including shipping (not to canada, but i have a friend in buffalo i can ship to). Im sure I cant beat that for a brand new one.
260- 25% from glens would be $195 if my math is correct.
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › An Interview with B&Tailor 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 9 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › Soporific Tie Pr0n 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan