Yep, Filson did it for 20 bucks for me. Would definitely recommend it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Buying and Selling
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 7/19/15 at 8:20am in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
Last edited: 4/26/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...Last edited: 11/23/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 61post #902 of 58392/1/12 at 5:15pmpost #903 of 58392/1/12 at 5:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Northernco
I've recently ordered the Filson Medium Duffel and I'm wondering how many of you have used it as a bag for 3-7 day trips. I also have a large wheeled duffel coming and I've seen that in person so I know it's pretty big.
Anyway, if you've all used the medium duffel I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. I ordered it in Brown so it handles airline handling and scuffs, etc better.
I've used it for a 3 week trip. Really depends on how much you pack.post #904 of 58392/2/12 at 6:39ampost #905 of 58392/2/12 at 6:43ampost #906 of 58392/2/12 at 7:19ampost #907 of 58392/2/12 at 8:32ampost #908 of 58392/2/12 at 9:16amCable Car Outfitters already charged my credit car for my Filson 256 with what I think should be the handgrip and shipping. Total is $192.50 with the discount and shipping. Not expected to ship till 25 February is what I was told from initial follow up on my order..
Edited by Winston S. - 2/3/12 at 10:19ampost #909 of 58392/3/12 at 10:02ampost #910 of 58392/3/12 at 10:19ampost #911 of 58392/3/12 at 10:41am
Hey guys, I just lost an ebay bid for a Filson Rucksack. Thing is I would have had the winning bid, but at the last second it restricted my country even though i'd have it shipped to the US. (Im in Toronto)
167.50 was the winning bid, lightly used. I woulda bid up to 180.
If anyone has one sitting around, please let me know. I need one for a trip to europe and would be happy with a lightly used one in tan or otter green.
i posted in the wanted in B&S, but I figured id post here looking for help.
Thanks so much,
Dannypost #912 of 58392/3/12 at 10:43ampost #913 of 58392/3/12 at 10:52am
At their discount price? I don't see the rucksack listed on their site. not arguing, just wondering, what incentive would they have to sell a product they have to special order at a discount?Quote:post #914 of 58392/3/12 at 11:57amQuote:
Cable Car ordered a brown 258 for me on Monday because they didn't have it in stock and also gave me the 30% discount. Also Glens Outdoors http://www.glensoutdoors.com still has the 25% off till tonight with code LASTCHANCE and free shipping, they would be worth a try too. Ordered the black oiled Filson weekender coat plus a wool jacket liner this morning from them.
Figured I might as well get a new coat to go with the case.post #915 of 58392/3/12 at 12:02pm
Thanks! Yeah, I ordered a 256 in tan from Glens (the only one they had in stock) a couple weeks ago with the discount. but they don't have the rucksack. are you saying they'll order it? i was very satisfied with Glen's customer service.
I actually just found a place id never heard of, WorkingPerson.com who have it on sale for $207 and then I found a company discount code for 10% off bringing it to $186 including shipping (not to canada, but i have a friend in buffalo i can ship to). Im sure I cant beat that for a brand new one.
260- 25% from glens would be $195 if my math is correct.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 3 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Peal & Company Brooks Brothers Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding