The online registry was incredibly vague. I am assuming that they will just honor it if I ship in my broken/worn out/etc bag.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Buying and Selling
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 7/19/15 at 8:20am in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...Last edited: 11/23/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 57
just picked up a filson 220 duffle. definitely just a weekend bag; but was able to comfortably fit a suit, trousers, 3 ocbd's, sweater, sweat pants, tee, socks and boxer briefs, and pair of shoes with just a little room to spare. found the 222 too be way too big. wished there was a size inbetween.
kinda like this right? (ie horizontal across the back, although two shoulder loops) It looks a little funky, and also probably only works if you're small like us, but I think it does work. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
is that a filson bag? if not...any idea of the brand/model?
Just an FYI over at http://www.glensoutdoors.com/default.asp Filson bags are 25% off with promo code LASTCHANCE.
I have no affiliation with the merchant but a brand new 257 shipped for less than $200 sounds good to me.
I don't know how long the code will work for.
Still working, tonight... great deal IMO; thanks.
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 10 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 23 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots (BRAND NEW) (Cordovan NO. 8) Toronto 25 minutes ago
- › Fountain Pen and Pen Collectors Thread. Who else likes nice pens? 26 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories