The online registry was incredibly vague. I am assuming that they will just honor it if I ship in my broken/worn out/etc bag.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 5/22/15 at 7:18am in Classic Menswear
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Marketplace
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 11/15/12 at 4:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 57
just picked up a filson 220 duffle. definitely just a weekend bag; but was able to comfortably fit a suit, trousers, 3 ocbd's, sweater, sweat pants, tee, socks and boxer briefs, and pair of shoes with just a little room to spare. found the 222 too be way too big. wished there was a size inbetween.
kinda like this right? (ie horizontal across the back, although two shoulder loops) It looks a little funky, and also probably only works if you're small like us, but I think it does work. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
is that a filson bag? if not...any idea of the brand/model?
Just an FYI over at http://www.glensoutdoors.com/default.asp Filson bags are 25% off with promo code LASTCHANCE.
I have no affiliation with the merchant but a brand new 257 shipped for less than $200 sounds good to me.
I don't know how long the code will work for.
Still working, tonight... great deal IMO; thanks.
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › Helpful Ways To Build New Muscle Fast! 11 seconds ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 13 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 World Famous Tantrik (Astrologer) In Jammu & Kashmir 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › www.!!एस्ट्रोलोजर !com+91-8890885680get my wife back 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › World Famous Tantrik (Astrologer) In Gwalior +91-9680462195 5 minutes ago
- › World Famous Tantrik (Astrologer) In Allahabad +91-9680462195 5 minutes ago
- › World Famous Tantrik (Astrologer) In Navi Mumbai +91-9680462195 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan