Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:18 am in Classic Menswear
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Marketplace
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 11/15/12 at 4:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 50
Looks like the Glen's Outdoors sale is over. I was told last week that my Pullman, bought last Monday (a week ago) would ship some time this week. So not really "five to seven days" for shipping but I'm pretty sure I'll live with shipping being free and the discount price.
Nice, I also snagged a Pullman at the Glen's sale. What color did you go with? I had trouble deciding, but decided to switch it up and try the green...got several items in the tan already.
is crane's still the best spot to get a 256? i'm split between the brown and otter green, though i'm leaning towards brown to use as a work bag. I honestly won't be carrying documents to and from work that often but really like the look of the bags.
the first post I made has a large medical textbook and computer and measurements.
If it can't, there's something wrong with it and Filson's customer care department will be more than happy to fix it for you (given previous experience).
i'm starting to notice two wear points on my 257:
the stitching around the ring where the strap connects to the bag
where the shorter part of the strap loops around where the buckle connects
this is definitely a product of me having to carry too much stuff for school. i'm not too worried though, i feel like it would take a long time for anything to malfunction
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 20 seconds ago
- › Valentino tailoring - cost and classification 1 minute ago
- › Help with a briefcase 1 minute ago
- › So, I got a job at Men's Wearhouse 2 minutes ago
- › + DRIES VAN NOTEN + 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › What's the status on Adriano and Sons, Adriano Fracassi, etc. ? 8 minutes ago
- › NWOT NEW UNWORN HICKEY FREEMAN BESPOKE DK BROWN PEAK LAPEL, FLAT... 9 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 10 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan