Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Marketplace
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 7/19/15 at 8:20am in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 50
Looks like the Glen's Outdoors sale is over. I was told last week that my Pullman, bought last Monday (a week ago) would ship some time this week. So not really "five to seven days" for shipping but I'm pretty sure I'll live with shipping being free and the discount price.
Nice, I also snagged a Pullman at the Glen's sale. What color did you go with? I had trouble deciding, but decided to switch it up and try the green...got several items in the tan already.
is crane's still the best spot to get a 256? i'm split between the brown and otter green, though i'm leaning towards brown to use as a work bag. I honestly won't be carrying documents to and from work that often but really like the look of the bags.
the first post I made has a large medical textbook and computer and measurements.
If it can't, there's something wrong with it and Filson's customer care department will be more than happy to fix it for you (given previous experience).
i'm starting to notice two wear points on my 257:
the stitching around the ring where the strap connects to the bag
where the shorter part of the strap loops around where the buckle connects
this is definitely a product of me having to carry too much stuff for school. i'm not too worried though, i feel like it would take a long time for anything to malfunction
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › J.Crew Spring/Summer 2013 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Which shoe has gotten you the most compliments.. 9 minutes ago
- › A Plea for Help - Wardrobe Creation 10 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Bespoke Grenadine ties. Who's the best? 15 minutes ago
- › Indochino suits? 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015