Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Marketplace
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 11/15/12 at 4:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
- Soliciting ideas and suggestions for a new bag line............. Last post on 10/22/13 at 12:51am in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 308
After discussing with a sales person about travelling with a duffle over the size limits for carry on, we decided I can probably get away with packing it a bit smaller and scrunching it up if needing to prove it fits the dimensions. Thoughts?
I got a great deal on this bag so if I get it and the general consensus is i will get screwed for carry on i can sell it and get a small duffle.
Hi everyone.. long time lurker
Im thinking of getting a Large Duffle in Tan..
Does anyone have any experience with one of these? i know they're pretty large but are they a pain to carry once fully packed?
And i guess this question applies to anyone with a Tan bag, how do they look after being checked in 20/30 times? if I'm checking it in a lot should i go with the otter green?
Edited by steviehr - 2/28/15 at 12:37am
Hey guys. Apologies if this has been asked before.
I have a black collection (not apolis) filson 256 in canvas. I believe the initial wax coating has worn off as I was caught in the rain couple of days ago and the whole bag pretty much soaked up the rain water (I'm in Singapore, rain is common and f*&^* dirty). Decided that I needed to give it a wash and I'll definitely need to rewax. Checked the thread and there's not much info albeit the occasional otter/filson oil finish wax recommendation. Has anyone got any experience with either?
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 29 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 50 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...