Questions about the Zippered Tote (#70261)
1. Is this bag masculine enough? It kind of reminds me of a purse...
2. The handles seem pretty long. If I carry it in my hands at 5'9", will the bag be hitting the ground or flopping around too much?
I am also considering the 257 but it seems like it has way too many pockets inside. I want a bag that will be used 90% of the time for: 2 glass tupperware (6"x8") laying down flat, 24 oz blender bottle protein shaker, a thin file with some papers, and other small items. The other 10% of the time it would be used as a laptop bag with laptop accessories and a book or two, or as a 1 or 2 night travel bag.
Sorry i totally misread your post. I thought you were talking about the 257. The tote definitely looks feminine. I don't think I would ever carry one.