Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Marketplace
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 7/19/15 at 8:20am in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 192
Thank you for all of your comment,
What if I want to ship the 242 back to Seed People's Market(where my uncle pick it up under my instruction, I called the store a few days prior to ask them to check their stock, they confirmed that they have the 232 medium field bag in Tan, abd would reserve it for me). Given that it is the store's fault in misslabeling, would I be entitled to any compensation eg, free exchange/shipping of the correct 232 bag to me in Thailand? What option do I have(if at all any).
I really love the bag. Would you like to sell that bag?
I lived in Bangkok too.
Third off Filson Bags at Haberdash with code OCTOBERFLASH.
Dang, I got all excited for a sec. But alas, the code isn't working for me either, and the site was painfully slow (as everyone in the sales alert thread is reporting as well). Guess the code is only for apparel items, bags not included.
Shoot, sorry about that guys. Didn't realize it excluded bags.
My thoughts exactly. Don't get me wrong, it is a gorgeous bag, but I can't picture spending that kind of coin on a tote. I do like some of the new additions, especially the blue twill. I spotted a blue briefcase in person in Nordstrom and can't wait to get my hands on a medium duffle in that color.
I just had my first Filson customer service experience and I had to share. I had a rucksack that was pretty beat up. Actually, that's an understatement, it was my go to bag, and I even posted a pic of it a couple pages back to show how Otter Green can wear over time. On my last trip, a week long trip to Napa, my bag met it's demise. First off, the zipper, which had been temperamental, finally gave and one pull came clean off the rails. Then the canvas tore through, and finally, the leather strap broke clean off at the seam. I sent it back to Filson thinking, that since the bag was well worn, I'd pay a fee for a repair or have to finally upgrade. I was told, that the leather strap was unrepairable, and that a new bag was on it's way. Just like that, I couldn't believe it. I would have loved to have the Old Faithful repaired, but it just wasn't in the cards. I own a number of Filson pieces and this was the first issue I've ever had. Good to know that "Guaranteed for Life" holds some water.
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 11 seconds ago
- › Suit alteration critique 13 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 42 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 54 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF OCT... 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Yuketen Footwear 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth