Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/15/15 at 8:07am in Classic Menswear
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Marketplace
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 11/15/12 at 4:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 192
Thank you for all of your comment,
What if I want to ship the 242 back to Seed People's Market(where my uncle pick it up under my instruction, I called the store a few days prior to ask them to check their stock, they confirmed that they have the 232 medium field bag in Tan, abd would reserve it for me). Given that it is the store's fault in misslabeling, would I be entitled to any compensation eg, free exchange/shipping of the correct 232 bag to me in Thailand? What option do I have(if at all any).
I really love the bag. Would you like to sell that bag?
I lived in Bangkok too.
Third off Filson Bags at Haberdash with code OCTOBERFLASH.
Dang, I got all excited for a sec. But alas, the code isn't working for me either, and the site was painfully slow (as everyone in the sales alert thread is reporting as well). Guess the code is only for apparel items, bags not included.
Shoot, sorry about that guys. Didn't realize it excluded bags.
My thoughts exactly. Don't get me wrong, it is a gorgeous bag, but I can't picture spending that kind of coin on a tote. I do like some of the new additions, especially the blue twill. I spotted a blue briefcase in person in Nordstrom and can't wait to get my hands on a medium duffle in that color.
I just had my first Filson customer service experience and I had to share. I had a rucksack that was pretty beat up. Actually, that's an understatement, it was my go to bag, and I even posted a pic of it a couple pages back to show how Otter Green can wear over time. On my last trip, a week long trip to Napa, my bag met it's demise. First off, the zipper, which had been temperamental, finally gave and one pull came clean off the rails. Then the canvas tore through, and finally, the leather strap broke clean off at the seam. I sent it back to Filson thinking, that since the bag was well worn, I'd pay a fee for a repair or have to finally upgrade. I was told, that the leather strap was unrepairable, and that a new bag was on it's way. Just like that, I couldn't believe it. I would have loved to have the Old Faithful repaired, but it just wasn't in the cards. I own a number of Filson pieces and this was the first issue I've ever had. Good to know that "Guaranteed for Life" holds some water.
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › Random fashion thoughts 6 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 10 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 26 seconds ago
- › Duck Canvas Advice/Forum 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Quality mens shoes under $500 5 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 8 minutes ago
- › For Sale Or Trade: C&J Ralph Lauren Marlow Wingtip 7.5D for 8D 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan