If anyone's interested let me know; thought I'd put it here before the classifieds.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Buying and Selling
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 7/19/15 at 8:20am in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
Last edited: 4/26/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...Last edited: 11/23/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 171post #2551 of 57696/20/13 at 10:36ampost #2552 of 57696/20/13 at 1:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by Flo3000
Hi there everybody,
it´s now the second time I saw this special filson twill bag:
I still cant find it on the filson site.
Any on any idea about this bag?
Looks like an early version of the Pullman. I don't know, has the Pullman been redesigned or something?post #2553 of 57696/21/13 at 12:54pmpost #2554 of 57696/22/13 at 9:17ampost #2555 of 57696/22/13 at 10:11pm
Onward Reserve order came in today! To fill out my $500 voucher, I purchased a tan 256 and now really questioning the otter green route I'm going...(already had a 257 and got the duffle and travel kit in the otter green too). Hope others were able to rake in on this deal too!
I also stopped by the Filson outlet in Burlington for the first time today. Decent selection of items and bags, but nothing worth picking up. They were having a decent sale on some items, Scarlet Cruiser's for $149, Forestry Cruisers were at $99 I believe, tin cloth jackets were $99ish. Had the natural and green red label 257s as well. Worth a trip if you're in the Seattle area.post #2556 of 57696/23/13 at 8:37ampost #2557 of 57696/27/13 at 2:53ampost #2558 of 57696/27/13 at 11:00amHi guys
I've got this small Tote bag from Japan few weeks ago, bought it from the used shop.
I was wondering which model this bag is. It just like a small tote bag as shown in the filson website but the handle straps is very short for tote. I can't use them over my shoulder. Well, it also have the D-ring for hooking with the shoulder strap i suppose. When I got it there is no shoulder strap, i am going to make one in the market.
Thank you so much.
Bag is in Green, leather straps are very nice.
[/URL]post #2559 of 57696/27/13 at 11:16amQuote:
Hi, how much is it in UK, compare to the US. I am going to London around next week. Love to see the filson store there. Thankspost #2560 of 57696/28/13 at 12:06ampost #2561 of 57696/28/13 at 11:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by milesbeyond
I also stopped by the Filson outlet in Burlington for the first time today. Decent selection of items and bags, but nothing worth picking up. They were having a decent sale on some items, Scarlet Cruiser's for $149, Forestry Cruisers were at $99 I believe, tin cloth jackets were $99ish. Had the natural and green red label 257s as well. Worth a trip if you're in the Seattle area.
Yep. Forestry Cruisers were indeed $99. Didn't look at the luggage.post #2562 of 57696/29/13 at 8:44ampost #2563 of 57696/29/13 at 2:01pmpost #2564 of 57696/29/13 at 3:34pmI recently switched to a Brady Gelderburn, so I'm selling my otter green 257. I thought I'd make it available to Filson lovers before it went on the fs forum. I only used it for about 3 months $240 shipped. It's an awesome bag but a little too big for what I need and I kinda fell in love with the Brady bag after seeing ARGO. PM me if you're interested.post #2565 of 57696/29/13 at 10:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by 177itch
I recently switched to a Brady Gelderburn, so I'm selling my otter green 257. I thought I'd make it available to Filson lovers before it went on the fs forum. I only used it for about 3 months $240 shipped. It's an awesome bag but a little too big for what I need and I kinda fell in love with the Brady bag after seeing ARGO. PM me if you're interested.
That's more than standard price at cranes or cable car?
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 4 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 6 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › SOLD! New Santoni Limited Edition (price reduced) 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding