Next to a green medium travel bag for reference.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/15/15 at 8:07am in Classic Menswear
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Marketplace
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 11/15/12 at 4:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 159
PSA: TheClymb.com is having a substantial Filson sale right now. All Wool Duffels are $150, Levi's tote $165, Rugged twill bucket bags $100. They have some other bags as well.
If you aren't a member of theClymb, PM me for a referral and you will get $15 off first order as well (spam note: I would get a $15 credit as well). EDIT: Not sure if you get a $15 credit at this point, it used to work that way but don't know how they do it right now.
The Filson sale generally is quite large - lots of clothing as well but given that this is a bag thread thought you guys might find the bag info the most relevant. I'm hemming and hawing over whether to buy the wool duffel. I have more duffel bags than I know what to do with at this point (none of them filson, however).
theClymb is having a 20% off sale today. I'm pulling the trigger on the duffel.
I picked one up, haven't seen it in person but feel the black wool would fill a gap where my otter duffle doesn't.
Hi, being new to the Filson brand, I was wondering if any of you here have had experience with their bags made of wool. I love the wool rucksack Filson made when collaborating with Richard Chai, but it just doesn't seem like wool is the kind of material you would use on the outside of a bag. What do you guys think?
As this is a photo thread, here's my brown 261:
I just got the Filson 257 in tan. I tried it on in the store and it looked good on me. In fact, I think the briefcases and totes are the most "unisex" of the Filson bags; I think the field bags and other luggage look more conventionally masculine. I got the 256 first and loaded it up with my stuff, only to find that there was no room for a small lunch, scarf, or anything "extra" that I might carry besides my usual textbooks and notebooks. I also have the tote and LOVE how I can put a water bottle and umbrella in the outside "end" pockets, which are present on the 257, as well.
Good luck with the briefcase search and with school!
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 4 minutes ago
- › DAVID REEVES BESPOKE OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 13 minutes ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 14 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 17 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 19 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 21 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 27 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan