Hi, enjoy the infor from this thread. I appreciate it. Does anybody know where I can buy the black label 257 (other than Italy)? I like the look of this ver better than my ordinary 257. Thank you for your help
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Marketplace
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 7/19/15 at 8:20am in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 148
My sister has been begging me to give her my Oil-Finish Small Duffle. Feels appropriate to hand it off to her, now trying to decide between the small regular duffle or the medium travel bag.
Anybody trying to get rid of either? :) Don't like the way the large carry-on or Pullman open (plus they're way too big for my needs) and the Sportsman's was just a bit too small for my needs (ending up selling mine)
The inner (and outer) pockets of the Travel bag seem great, but it seems like it may be a little awkward when not packed to capacity and it seemed awkwardly tall. Anyone have more experience with it?
Wasn't trying to buy a new bag...but you know, family first ;)
So far I like the color. Of course I've only had it for about 30 minutes so that may change.
Here is a picture I took of it after I filled it up. It does a good job of standing on it's own. The color is pretty accurate, at least on my monitor.
Details: ONE WEEK ONLY, receive an exclusive 25%* sale on anything in the store! Valid on multiple items, ends soon. In-stock items only, some exclusions apply. First come, first served. Mention the email "Winter" sale for discount In-store, Phone, or Email.
You should definitely ask Filson to replace it; I'm sure they'll do it no questions asked.
I took mine to the Seattle store and showed it to one of the managers and once she felt the difference, she immediately went and grabbed 3 other brand new briefcases for me to choose a replacement. They have some proper customer service.
Ultimately, that is pretty much what the straps are going to end up looking like after use. If it bothers you then call them up and ask about a replacement.
I've contacted Filson's online customer service. They told me that the leather on the left has to be broken in and then both will look the same. Well I guess I have to wait and use my bag normally. Or next time buy it in a store and not thorugh Filson's website.
I wonder who has lost his time to open and close the right handle around 1000 times before dispatching the product.
Despite that minor defect I'm completely satisfied with my bag and its quality.
Thanks for your comments :)
While technically true there is no reason this should negate a refund. If you're not satisfied push them to take it back, I doubt they'll refuse.
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 seconds ago
- › Dress Slip Ons / Lazy Man Oxfords 21 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 47 seconds ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Tuki Sashiko kendo shorts 5 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...