Hi, enjoy the infor from this thread. I appreciate it. Does anybody know where I can buy the black label 257 (other than Italy)? I like the look of this ver better than my ordinary 257. Thank you for your help
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 6/26/15 at 9:35am in Classic Menswear
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Marketplace
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 11/15/12 at 4:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 148
My sister has been begging me to give her my Oil-Finish Small Duffle. Feels appropriate to hand it off to her, now trying to decide between the small regular duffle or the medium travel bag.
Anybody trying to get rid of either? :) Don't like the way the large carry-on or Pullman open (plus they're way too big for my needs) and the Sportsman's was just a bit too small for my needs (ending up selling mine)
The inner (and outer) pockets of the Travel bag seem great, but it seems like it may be a little awkward when not packed to capacity and it seemed awkwardly tall. Anyone have more experience with it?
Wasn't trying to buy a new bag...but you know, family first ;)
So far I like the color. Of course I've only had it for about 30 minutes so that may change.
Here is a picture I took of it after I filled it up. It does a good job of standing on it's own. The color is pretty accurate, at least on my monitor.
Details: ONE WEEK ONLY, receive an exclusive 25%* sale on anything in the store! Valid on multiple items, ends soon. In-stock items only, some exclusions apply. First come, first served. Mention the email "Winter" sale for discount In-store, Phone, or Email.
You should definitely ask Filson to replace it; I'm sure they'll do it no questions asked.
I took mine to the Seattle store and showed it to one of the managers and once she felt the difference, she immediately went and grabbed 3 other brand new briefcases for me to choose a replacement. They have some proper customer service.
Ultimately, that is pretty much what the straps are going to end up looking like after use. If it bothers you then call them up and ask about a replacement.
I've contacted Filson's online customer service. They told me that the leather on the left has to be broken in and then both will look the same. Well I guess I have to wait and use my bag normally. Or next time buy it in a store and not thorugh Filson's website.
I wonder who has lost his time to open and close the right handle around 1000 times before dispatching the product.
Despite that minor defect I'm completely satisfied with my bag and its quality.
Thanks for your comments :)
While technically true there is no reason this should negate a refund. If you're not satisfied push them to take it back, I doubt they'll refuse.
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › XS Railcar Fine Goods X012 Deuce Jacket 14.75oz Denim 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...