Hi, enjoy the infor from this thread. I appreciate it. Does anybody know where I can buy the black label 257 (other than Italy)? I like the look of this ver better than my ordinary 257. Thank you for your help
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Marketplace
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 11/15/12 at 4:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
- Soliciting ideas and suggestions for a new bag line............. Last post on 10/22/13 at 12:51am in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 148
My sister has been begging me to give her my Oil-Finish Small Duffle. Feels appropriate to hand it off to her, now trying to decide between the small regular duffle or the medium travel bag.
Anybody trying to get rid of either? :) Don't like the way the large carry-on or Pullman open (plus they're way too big for my needs) and the Sportsman's was just a bit too small for my needs (ending up selling mine)
The inner (and outer) pockets of the Travel bag seem great, but it seems like it may be a little awkward when not packed to capacity and it seemed awkwardly tall. Anyone have more experience with it?
Wasn't trying to buy a new bag...but you know, family first ;)
So far I like the color. Of course I've only had it for about 30 minutes so that may change.
Here is a picture I took of it after I filled it up. It does a good job of standing on it's own. The color is pretty accurate, at least on my monitor.
Details: ONE WEEK ONLY, receive an exclusive 25%* sale on anything in the store! Valid on multiple items, ends soon. In-stock items only, some exclusions apply. First come, first served. Mention the email "Winter" sale for discount In-store, Phone, or Email.
You should definitely ask Filson to replace it; I'm sure they'll do it no questions asked.
I took mine to the Seattle store and showed it to one of the managers and once she felt the difference, she immediately went and grabbed 3 other brand new briefcases for me to choose a replacement. They have some proper customer service.
Ultimately, that is pretty much what the straps are going to end up looking like after use. If it bothers you then call them up and ask about a replacement.
I've contacted Filson's online customer service. They told me that the leather on the left has to be broken in and then both will look the same. Well I guess I have to wait and use my bag normally. Or next time buy it in a store and not thorugh Filson's website.
I wonder who has lost his time to open and close the right handle around 1000 times before dispatching the product.
Despite that minor defect I'm completely satisfied with my bag and its quality.
Thanks for your comments :)
While technically true there is no reason this should negate a refund. If you're not satisfied push them to take it back, I doubt they'll refuse.
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 8 minutes ago
- › WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men:... 9 minutes ago
- › Lacoste polo - fake? 16 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 17 minutes ago
- › Balenciaga AW09 Varsity Jacket 20 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Balmain Double Zipped Biker Leather Jacket 23 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 24 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Store Credit $1685 24 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...