Which color to recommend? ottergreen or tan ^^
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Marketplace
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 7/19/15 at 8:20am in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 139
Sometimes the third-party make ups are made to a different standard. For example, I have been told the Apolis/Filson black 256 is actually made with a different, thinner, material than the rugged twill that the Filson is typically made from.
This is correct, but the conversation was revolving around Unionmade's new navy offerings (the Filson 256 and one of the totes), which should be exactly like the other colors in terms of build and quality since they're not collabs or anything.
I hope haiglarsen is right. I won't know how the Unionmade compares to regular Filson as I don't currently own any Filson.
Either way, I'll definitely post some pictures and impressions of both bags.
adq, if you're getting the bag that was part of their Indigo capsule, then it's going to be a lighter weight version than the standard briefcase twill.
This navy one (not to be confused with indigo) one is what I'm suggesting should be exactly like their brown/tan/otter green versions: http://www.unionmadegoods.com/filson_Original_Briefcase_in_Navy_7856.html
Right, but I think that Tomatic was referring to the Unionmade one and not the Apolis one as he quoted someone referring to the Unionmade one.
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › A Plea for Help - Wardrobe Creation 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 10 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 12 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 14 minutes ago
- › Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin... 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015