Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Marketplace
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 11/15/12 at 4:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
- Soliciting ideas and suggestions for a new bag line............. Last post on 10/22/13 at 12:51am in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 123
Was in Portland a few weeks ago and was sad I was not able to make it out to the Filson store. My 261 did make it out with me to Portland though.
I use Chamberlain's Leather Milk #1...I discovered it when I bought a few products from Saddleback Leather and I have been very happy with the way it conditions my Filson trim.
I have also heard that Obenauf's is good, but I have not personally tried it.
Just fed my Filson addiction with the tan Pullman - for 25% off at Glen's:
$281 + Free Shipping...
I just purchased a couple new Filson bags from Glen's this morning at 25% off. I am not sure how long the sale will last, but if you have any Filson bags on your Christmas list...now is the time:)
Thanks for the link!
The Sportsman's bag is a great Flson. I have one in tan and it is very versatile. Tons of configurable storage and at 25% off, it is a no-brainier!
Do it...do it...do it:)
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 15 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Needles / Nepenthes Discussion Thread - Rebuild, Rough and... 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Premium T-shirts shipped to your door every month 4 minutes ago
- › Sunny Sports Blue Selvedge Chambray Work Shirt XL made in Japan Slim 4 minutes ago
- › TS(S) Blue Brown Plaid Flannel Shirt Made in Japan Slim Size 4 (XL) 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...