For those who sent 256s back to the factory to install handgrips, about how long did it take to do?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Buying and Selling
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 7/19/15 at 8:20am in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
Last edited: 4/26/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...Last edited: 11/23/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 121post #1801 of 576710/30/12 at 11:45ampost #1802 of 576710/30/12 at 12:41pmpost #1803 of 576710/30/12 at 8:11pmpost #1804 of 576711/1/12 at 8:46pmpost #1805 of 576711/1/12 at 8:52pm
Finally,, first filson 256 video found on youtube. I think this guy did a good job .....
I had a difficult time to chose b/w 256 & 257 which i need to carry my 15" laptop and some notes , spend sometime here to read over 100+pages and decided to get the 257. My filson 257 is on its way . I wish I saw this video earlier ,,, bc 256 fits in the 15" perfectly and it's not as big as the 257. it looks more slim and stylish as well.post #1806 of 576711/1/12 at 8:53pmpost #1807 of 576711/1/12 at 10:28pmpost #1808 of 576711/2/12 at 7:09amQuote:
Those 2 things are not one and the same.
The questioner is asking if the seller is offering to sell it at what he bought it for, or another 25% off. I don't think it's a great question, because he's asking if anyone wants to buy it before he returns it, so I don't see why he'd be selling it at a further 25% off to incur a loss.post #1809 of 576711/2/12 at 8:06amQuote:Originally Posted by althanis
Those 2 things are not one and the same.
The questioner is asking if the seller is offering to sell it at what he bought it for, or another 25% off. I don't think it's a great question, because he's asking if anyone wants to buy it before he returns it, so I don't see why he'd be selling it at a further 25% off to incur a loss.
You're right, not one in the same.
I missed the part where he said "(what you paid)."post #1810 of 576711/3/12 at 8:51amQuote:
I just picked up a medium travel bag in tan from Hilton's. they are a real nice bunch of guys and have tons of filson to look at. I was considering the 266/sportsman but it didn't work well so I went with the slightly larger travel bag. They also have a very good Barbour selection.post #1811 of 576711/3/12 at 2:05pmpost #1812 of 576711/3/12 at 2:38pmpost #1813 of 576711/3/12 at 3:44pmQuote:It'll probably take a few weeks. I had mine installed before I received it from the retailer and it added a few weeks to the delivery.
It'll soften.post #1814 of 576711/3/12 at 6:02pm
They are very close but I needed a bit more height.
Sportsman #266: 18" W x 11" H x 12" D
Med Travel #246: 18" W x 13" H x 11" D
I use the Eagle Creek folder/envelope in 18" size. The 266 isn't tall enough.post #1815 of 576711/4/12 at 10:03am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Ready to Wear Suits Help 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 6 minutes ago
- › Brexit 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding