What do you plan on using the rucksack for? School?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 5/22/15 at 7:18am in Classic Menswear
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Marketplace
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 11/15/12 at 4:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 111
I've just finished up school and am now exploring the tech/start-up industry now (a.k.a entrepreneurial endeavor) so my requirements are pretty flexible. I just need something that's versatile, durable and comfortable- and preferably not ugly. I thought the rucksack might fit the description.
The briefcase seems great but I've always had some shoulder problems with messengers and it doesn't seem as grab-and-go as the rucksack. Maybe I'll get a Filson briefcase further down the line.
Should I reconsider pulling the trigger on this?
nope, I Obenauf my leather. You can probably just use water and a cloth to brush our the water spots though.
I was tempted to buy it, but seriously $90 is a little bit ridiculous I think. At Chapters here in Canada, they had a travel kit made out of canvas, and it was on sale for $15 a few weeks ago, I picked up two. I'm sure it's going to last a long time.
I also realized that the "pay more, buy less" philosophy needs to have certain limits and should be used with a healthy dose of common sense.
Which 15% off is this?
Hi everyone, I recently started looking for a new rucksack, and when I saw pictures of the Filson x Vans Vault rucksack, I knew I wanted one.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find anywhere that sells it. Would anyone know where I can get my hands on one, or know someone who is selling one?
I found another Filson rucksack that is similar, but just isn't quite the same:
I have one since they were giving them away for free if you bought two bags from filson simultaneously. I also had a 15% off coupon and one of the bags was half off for some reason, so it wasn't a bad deal.
I use the Dopp kit on occasion, but you can't carry them on airplanes (no liquids!) so they aren't very popular in general. I think this is why filson was giving them away for free.
It's not like the dopp kits have liquid embedded in them. I still carry a dopp kit around when I travel in addition to my plastic baggie, but not the Filson one/.
re: liquids: the best shampoos and soaps come in solid bar form IMHO.
Check Filsons Facebook. If you download the LikeItReal app and take two pics of Filson products (you can take a picnof an online picture if you dont own a Filson product) and share them on your Facebook you'll get a code for 15% off.
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) just now
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 47 seconds ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones HANDGRADE Seymour - Double Monk Strap - Black Calf... 4 minutes ago
- › BNWT Comme des Garcons Homme Plus Wool-Mohair Sports Coat Size S 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › NWT Ralph Lauren vintage Edgemont Newsboy Jackey $695 retail 9 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan