What do you plan on using the rucksack for? School?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Buying and Selling
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 7/19/15 at 8:20am in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...Last edited: 11/23/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 111
Styles mentioned in this thread:
I've just finished up school and am now exploring the tech/start-up industry now (a.k.a entrepreneurial endeavor) so my requirements are pretty flexible. I just need something that's versatile, durable and comfortable- and preferably not ugly. I thought the rucksack might fit the description.
The briefcase seems great but I've always had some shoulder problems with messengers and it doesn't seem as grab-and-go as the rucksack. Maybe I'll get a Filson briefcase further down the line.
Should I reconsider pulling the trigger on this?
nope, I Obenauf my leather. You can probably just use water and a cloth to brush our the water spots though.
I was tempted to buy it, but seriously $90 is a little bit ridiculous I think. At Chapters here in Canada, they had a travel kit made out of canvas, and it was on sale for $15 a few weeks ago, I picked up two. I'm sure it's going to last a long time.
I also realized that the "pay more, buy less" philosophy needs to have certain limits and should be used with a healthy dose of common sense.
Which 15% off is this?
Hi everyone, I recently started looking for a new rucksack, and when I saw pictures of the Filson x Vans Vault rucksack, I knew I wanted one.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find anywhere that sells it. Would anyone know where I can get my hands on one, or know someone who is selling one?
I found another Filson rucksack that is similar, but just isn't quite the same:
I have one since they were giving them away for free if you bought two bags from filson simultaneously. I also had a 15% off coupon and one of the bags was half off for some reason, so it wasn't a bad deal.
I use the Dopp kit on occasion, but you can't carry them on airplanes (no liquids!) so they aren't very popular in general. I think this is why filson was giving them away for free.
It's not like the dopp kits have liquid embedded in them. I still carry a dopp kit around when I travel in addition to my plastic baggie, but not the Filson one/.
re: liquids: the best shampoos and soaps come in solid bar form IMHO.
Check Filsons Facebook. If you download the LikeItReal app and take two pics of Filson products (you can take a picnof an online picture if you dont own a Filson product) and share them on your Facebook you'll get a code for 15% off.
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › The Look goes on... 50 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 15 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 18 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 19 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 20 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 21 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.