Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Marketplace
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 7/19/15 at 8:20am in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 109
post #1621 of 4969
8/30/12 at 11:35am
post #1622 of 4969
8/30/12 at 10:27pm
post #1623 of 4969
8/31/12 at 10:30pm
post #1624 of 4969
9/1/12 at 4:35pm
post #1625 of 4969
9/3/12 at 7:38am
post #1626 of 4969
9/3/12 at 2:56pm
post #1627 of 4969
9/3/12 at 3:46pm
I'm getting a lot of proxy questions. I won't be headed down there for a while, and even then you can only bring so much back without having to pay duty, so it would be risky of me to give a certain price to people and not expect to have to pay an additional 12% myself once I hit the border. Wouldn't be cost effective.
And i'm super busy for the next while.
And i'm super busy for the next while.
post #1628 of 4969
9/3/12 at 3:47pm
post #1629 of 4969
9/4/12 at 2:17am
post #1630 of 4969
9/4/12 at 8:29am
Filson occasionally has 20% off coupons, you can get a 15% off coupon right now if you'd like by using the "Likeitreal" app that they posted about on the filson facebook page a few weeks ago.
post #1631 of 4969
9/4/12 at 9:01am
post #1632 of 4969
9/5/12 at 12:49pm
I was looking for a new travel day pack, so of course I decided to fish around here for suggestions. Long story short, rather than do the rational thing and buy something for less than $30 I won't mind losing, I just dropped well over $200 on a Filson rucksack. As usual, thanks for nothing SF.
post #1633 of 4969
9/5/12 at 9:45pm
post #1634 of 4969
9/5/12 at 11:37pm
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
Currently, there are 1607 Active Users (378 Members and 1229 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 31 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 48 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...