Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Buying and Selling
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 7/19/15 at 8:20am in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...Last edited: 11/23/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 109
post #1621 of 5606
8/30/12 at 11:35am
Styles mentioned in this thread:
post #1622 of 5606
8/30/12 at 10:27pm
post #1623 of 5606
8/31/12 at 10:30pm
post #1624 of 5606
9/1/12 at 4:35pm
post #1625 of 5606
9/3/12 at 7:38am
post #1626 of 5606
9/3/12 at 2:56pm
post #1627 of 5606
9/3/12 at 3:46pm
I'm getting a lot of proxy questions. I won't be headed down there for a while, and even then you can only bring so much back without having to pay duty, so it would be risky of me to give a certain price to people and not expect to have to pay an additional 12% myself once I hit the border. Wouldn't be cost effective.
And i'm super busy for the next while.
And i'm super busy for the next while.
post #1628 of 5606
9/3/12 at 3:47pm
post #1629 of 5606
9/4/12 at 2:17am
post #1630 of 5606
9/4/12 at 8:29am
Filson occasionally has 20% off coupons, you can get a 15% off coupon right now if you'd like by using the "Likeitreal" app that they posted about on the filson facebook page a few weeks ago.
post #1631 of 5606
9/4/12 at 9:01am
post #1632 of 5606
9/5/12 at 12:49pm
I was looking for a new travel day pack, so of course I decided to fish around here for suggestions. Long story short, rather than do the rational thing and buy something for less than $30 I won't mind losing, I just dropped well over $200 on a Filson rucksack. As usual, thanks for nothing SF.
post #1633 of 5606
9/5/12 at 9:45pm
post #1634 of 5606
9/5/12 at 11:37pm
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
Currently, there are 1302 Active Users (259 Members and 1043 Guests)
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 28 seconds ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 11 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 13 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?