It is a 257, which is what I was talking about originally. I don't have a 256
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Buying and Selling
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 7/19/15 at 8:20am in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...Last edited: 11/23/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 102
Styles mentioned in this thread:
Do you have a pouch or something that you put all the smaller things in (ie. sunscreen) or do you just throw them into the center pocket?
I've been trying to figure out how to organize my smaller items for my 256, as they currently just rest in the center in an unorganized manner.
Pretty much every day I use both end pouches on my 258. Figured it was better to have more space out of the gate rather then wish I would had gotten something else down the road. It was a good choice for me.
Agreed. I wasn't carrying my 256 yesterday or Wednesday, but I can't imagine fitting anything in there save for a pen or maybe a business card holder. There isn't much room for anything in that pocket.
top to bottom:
pullman - otter green
medium duffel - tan
zipperd tote - brown
medium duffel (2) - otter green
small duffel- otter green
257 - brown
suit cover - tan
trying to unload both of the tan bags, med duffel is near perfect (only used twice...bottom is just a tad dirty, otherwise like new) and suit cover is in good condition, used maybe ten times...PM me if interested
Hi. The white is liquid paper also known as white out. You got this on your bag la week at the office. Rag with light force will remove.
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › LEMAIRE 9 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 52 seconds ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 6 minutes ago
- › Crockett and Jones for Brooks Brothers Cordovan Boots and Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?