Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Marketplace
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 7/19/15 at 8:20am in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 96
Someone posted something on here a little while ago about movies that feature Filson products... Since then, I pay close attention to every piece of luggage in a movie (my wife finds this extremely annoying)... Mark Wahlburg also uses a (medium, I assume) otter green duffel in Contraband.
I assume this is because tomorrow is a holiday. I think Crane's has been pretty good to most people on the forum, but I know I'm often poisoned against various retailers for various reasons. For instance: I hate unionmade goods for screwing me on an order a few months ago.
Same experience here unfortunately. Order placed and subsequently emails sent more than 2 weeks ago asking for status update. Not a single reply so far.........
Wow. They screwed you on an order? That's pretty strong language - did they take your money and send you a dead cat or something?
j/k, I happen to really like the folks who run Unionmade so I'm taking a little umbrage on their behalf.
Still no reply from Crane's but they've lost the business anyway.
Without any hesitation Hilda scoured the store looking for a replacement pair of boots for me; regardless of whether they were the same style or the newer more expensive style. Unfortunately, we didn't find anything; but they are sending me a brand new pair of boots this week.
No charge. No questions. No tedious paperwork. Just great customer service!!!!!
I ordered a pair of wolverine rockfords from them on sale, I called to confirm the order went through and everything, a couple weeks went by and they cancelled the order and said they "no longer had them". It took a few weeks for them to refund my money. I'm sure that after taking my money for the web clearance price, they sold them in the store at full price and decided to shaft me. During the whole ordeal, I received no phone call or anything to tell me that they weren't going to fill the order. In the end they said they would give me "free shipping" on my next order. Gee, thanks...
That's fine, I'll never buy from unionmade again. It sucks because they have some nice looking Aldens, but I can live without those I suppose.
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Shoe Antiquing 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 12 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 13 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015