Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Marketplace
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 11/15/12 at 4:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 96
Someone posted something on here a little while ago about movies that feature Filson products... Since then, I pay close attention to every piece of luggage in a movie (my wife finds this extremely annoying)... Mark Wahlburg also uses a (medium, I assume) otter green duffel in Contraband.
I assume this is because tomorrow is a holiday. I think Crane's has been pretty good to most people on the forum, but I know I'm often poisoned against various retailers for various reasons. For instance: I hate unionmade goods for screwing me on an order a few months ago.
Same experience here unfortunately. Order placed and subsequently emails sent more than 2 weeks ago asking for status update. Not a single reply so far.........
Wow. They screwed you on an order? That's pretty strong language - did they take your money and send you a dead cat or something?
j/k, I happen to really like the folks who run Unionmade so I'm taking a little umbrage on their behalf.
Still no reply from Crane's but they've lost the business anyway.
Without any hesitation Hilda scoured the store looking for a replacement pair of boots for me; regardless of whether they were the same style or the newer more expensive style. Unfortunately, we didn't find anything; but they are sending me a brand new pair of boots this week.
No charge. No questions. No tedious paperwork. Just great customer service!!!!!
I ordered a pair of wolverine rockfords from them on sale, I called to confirm the order went through and everything, a couple weeks went by and they cancelled the order and said they "no longer had them". It took a few weeks for them to refund my money. I'm sure that after taking my money for the web clearance price, they sold them in the store at full price and decided to shaft me. During the whole ordeal, I received no phone call or anything to tell me that they weren't going to fill the order. In the end they said they would give me "free shipping" on my next order. Gee, thanks...
That's fine, I'll never buy from unionmade again. It sucks because they have some nice looking Aldens, but I can live without those I suppose.
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 7 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...