Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Filson Medium Travel bag Last post on 6/14/14 at 9:50pm in Buying and Selling
- A Functional, Stylish Briefcase for a Traveling Businessman Last post on 7/19/15 at 8:20am in Classic Menswear
- Finding THE leather bag... Last post on 10/25/13 at 4:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat Last post on 1/6/13 at 3:47am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...Last edited: 11/23/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures - Page 76
Styles mentioned in this thread:
I hope the answer isn't eBay and it was a 30 year old Filson with holes.
Edit: He says brand new... maybe he just didn't receive it yet!!
I might go back and see what's left.
Just because you were all asking, I walked into a small store at my local mall (shoes and accessories mostly), and low and behold they had some Filson stuff (already on clearance) for an extra 30% off. I guess Filson stuff isn't that popular out here.
I might go back and see what's left.
Where in Canada are you?
Oh shit! I wonder if they typically carry the 257, which I've been meaning to pick up for a while now. I'll ask when I'm at West Ed on the weekend. Thanks for the heads up.
since somebody asked whether you can wax the apolis briefcase - received mine today and gave it a full treat with a can of filson wax and the bag took it really well. obviously you have to take care to not get in touch with the leather. i used filson wax since it smells slighlty better than the paraffin in the domke wax. fjällräven greenland wax might work as well but it's usually harder to apply.
- Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 14 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 15 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...