or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › American Apparel at Wholesale Prices
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

American Apparel at Wholesale Prices - Page 3

post #31 of 50
Thread Starter 
Yes, they are.
post #32 of 50
nvm
post #33 of 50
TG, dropped you an email. thanks!
post #34 of 50
Any word yet on when I might receive my order? I assume it was the t-shirts that were out of stock?
post #35 of 50
Yes please let me know when you receive my order too
Cant wait till I get that lavendel polo shirt

xerxes
post #36 of 50
Thread Starter 
Everyone looking for an update, just provide the e-mail address. I started getting confirmations in the past two days for a shitload of orders.
post #37 of 50
hey, i've tried to email a couple of times about doing an order. i'm looking to purchase BB401 Poly-Cotton Short Sleeve Crew Neck in size MEDIUM HEATHER LAKE BLUE, 6456 Sheer Jersey Short Sleeve Deep V-Neck MEDIUM in WHITE and a MEDIUM in NAVY.
Thanks, Billy.
post #38 of 50
Order sent. =)
post #39 of 50
Hi, If it is possible I would like to cancel the order I have been waiting almost for 5 weeks now and the summer is pretty much over here in the Netherlands. Thanks, xerxes
post #40 of 50
can you get the cotton spandex jersey bandeau dress? a girl friend of mine was interested. style number is RSA8339
post #41 of 50
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbbbjm
can you get the cotton spandex jersey bandeau dress? a girl friend of mine was interested. style number is RSA8339
No, it's store exclusive. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by william.cooney
hey, i've tried to email a couple of times about doing an order. i'm looking to purchase BB401 Poly-Cotton Short Sleeve Crew Neck in size MEDIUM HEATHER LAKE BLUE, 6456 Sheer Jersey Short Sleeve Deep V-Neck MEDIUM in WHITE and a MEDIUM in NAVY.
Thanks, Billy.

Yes, I can get those.
post #42 of 50
Hey, what is the turnaround time for an order in the US, assuming stock exists? Thanks! Edit: This is what I am looking for. 5431- Asphalt 2001 - Black, Cranberry, Light Pink
post #43 of 50
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fashion_newbie
Hey, what is the turnaround time for an order in the US, assuming stock exists?
Thanks!


Edit: This is what I am looking for.
5431- Asphalt
2001 - Black, Cranberry, Light Pink
About a week for US orders.
post #44 of 50
Deleted - No more orders?
post #45 of 50
hi is AA order in stock yet
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: B&S Archive
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › American Apparel at Wholesale Prices