Originally Posted by jabney
Couple questions about the Charcoal 42R
1) Does it have the buttons for the sleeves still, with the basted arms, I'm assuming they are in a pocket somewhere?
2) Is their basting on the shoulders or is it just the arms that are unfinished? Trying to estimate how much tailoring work would be required.
3) Is there room to take out the waist? If so, how much?
1. Real horn buttons are included in a pouch in the pocket.
2. No basting in the shoulders. Just the arms are unfinished.
3. There is about 2 inches to let out of the waist of the trousers (there is a total of 2.5 to 3 inches of material, but you need to leave a half inch or so to sew it back).
How that helps.