Hi. Need your advice on using the LP on my year old Timberland 77593 (Men's City Adventure Stormbuck Chelsea
) The surface feels very soft and gives that spongy effect when you wipe it with your hands. Is this oil treated leather or some kinda suede/nubuck? Below is a sample picture - not mine.
says the following:
Practical innovation and top quality leathers are two of the things we do best. The Stormbuck collection brings these two talents to life on city streets, combining the formal look of a classic oxford with a high-performance shock-absorbing midsole layer that provides supreme all-day support for your feet. It's a great multi-purpose urban shoe built to take on all that the city can throw at it.
* Premium smooth waterproof leather upper
* Exclusive anti-fatigue comfort architecture provides all-day comfort and support
* Stretch gore panel in collar for easy on and off
* Moisture-wicking lining made with 50% recycled PET
* Timberland’s exclusive Gripstick™ traction rubber compound offers excellent grip on all surfaces
I've the Obenauf's Heavy Duty LP & Leather Oil as well as Redwing Mink Oil, Leather Oil and Cream. Which one can I use with best results?