or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › gdl203's Highly Edited and Unexplained SF Best Looks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

gdl203's Highly Edited and Unexplained SF Best Looks - Page 20

post #286 of 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by comrade View Post
Indochina or Algeria?

Đông Dương thuộc Pháp.


- B
post #287 of 442
Thread Starter 
vox - you're transformed what once was a repository of best-in-class outfits into another vox generalized mockery of what is not big time. I disapprove and would take my name off the thread title (if I could)
post #288 of 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Đông Dương thuộc Pháp.


- B

Forgot one:

post #289 of 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
vox - you're transformed what once was a repository of best-in-class outfits into another vox generalized mockery of what is not big time. I disapprove and would take my name off the thread title (if I could)

It's your fault for losing steam.

Since I made you cry, I will return to your preferred format tomorrow. Maybe.


- B
post #290 of 442



- B
post #291 of 442
Thread Starter 
post #292 of 442
vox and gdl almost have the same post count. Is that like female roommates who get on the same menstrual cycle?
post #293 of 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
vox - you're transformed what once was a repository of best-in-class outfits into another vox generalized mockery of what is not big time. I disapprove and would take my name off the thread title (if I could)

Poor thing. I recommend Monistat 1 (because if 1 exists, who needs 3 or 7?). Alternatively, I recommend the Advanced Edit function.
post #294 of 442
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
Poor thing. I recommend Monistat 1 (because if 1 exists, who needs 3 or 7?). Alternatively, I recommend the Advanced Edit function.

Big A - you're transforming what once was a repository of best-in-class outfits and had turned into another vox generalized mockery of what is not big time but that is now on track to recover its lost splendor into another incomprehensible Big A snarkfest. I disapprove and would take my name off the thread title (if I could).
post #295 of 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
3 February 2010:




- B

why are his tags on his sleeves still on
post #296 of 442
If you take the tags off, you can't return it after you're done wearing it.
post #297 of 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
Big A - you're transforming what once was a repository of best-in-class outfits and had turned into another vox generalized mockery of what is not big time but that is now on track to recover its lost splendor into another incomprehensible Big A snarkfest. I disapprove and would take my name off the thread title (if I could).

I aim to please, though I think the connection between whining and monistat is pretty easy to make. I wasn't trying to be obtuse.

I still think the Advanced Edit function might allow you to remove your name from the thread and thus recover your lost honor. Good luck.
post #298 of 442
Thread Starter 
No can do
post #299 of 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post
why are his tags on his sleeves still on

Because it's a new suit and he hasn't taken them off yet?
post #300 of 442
- Was it that bad?
- now I'm confused what this threak was/is all about..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › gdl203's Highly Edited and Unexplained SF Best Looks