or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Momotaro
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Momotaro - Page 34

post #496 of 3370
Quote:
Originally Posted by commodorewheeler View Post
From my experience, you'll probably get them within a week. Not too bad for how far it goes.

Thanks...

That's about the time I'm expecting it to take...
post #497 of 3370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff View Post
Thanks...

That's about the time I'm expecting it to take...

posts pics as soon as they come. thanks!
post #498 of 3370
Quote:
Originally Posted by commodorewheeler View Post
Unfortunately, I don't currently own a pair right now. I've had all 3 of the most popular cuts here before (201, 701, 705), but I was in a worse position financially back then and did have to sell them off to make ends meet.

I am thinking of getting those Context 701s now, though. I really like the black weft and hickory striped pocket bags on those, plus of the 3 cuts I tried before, the 701 probably fit me the best.
Let me know which size you're considering then, and whether or not you're soaking - I'm still on the fence between 29 and 30 (like I was a couple of pages back)
post #499 of 3370
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasvl View Post
Let me know which size you're considering then, and whether or not you're soaking - I'm still on the fence between 29 and 30 (like I was a couple of pages back)

You mean on the Context collabs? I'm leaning towards going TTS, and since Momotaro uses all-cotton stitching, I will definitely be soaking.

Still not 100% sure I'm going to get this one, there's a lot of other cool stuff out there that I want right now, but it'll probably happen.
post #500 of 3370
biff, did you get your 0201's yet? im still on the fence on those. i got the excellent mistrals advice and now i need yours. thank you sir!
post #501 of 3370
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post
biff, did you get your 0201's yet? im still on the fence on those. i got the excellent mistrals advice and now i need yours. thank you sir!

Ok... I checked the FedEx website (as I'm doing every 5 seconds it seems like) and it says that it's out for delivery today... I'm hoping that they get to my doorstep in time for me when I go home for lunch...

Will provide an update when I recieve them!!!
post #502 of 3370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff View Post
Ok... I checked the FedEx website (as I'm doing every 5 seconds it seems like) and it says that it's out for delivery today... I'm hoping that they get to my doorstep in time for me when I go home for lunch...

Will provide an update when I recieve them!!!

hurry, thanks!
post #503 of 3370
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post
hurry, thanks!

Doing the best I can... It's all in the hands of our friendly neighborhood delivery dudes...

...not to mention the fact that, when I ordered my new camera, I failed to order the required memory card, so I can only take 3 pics at a time before my camera gets full... The requested update may take a litte longer than expected...
post #504 of 3370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff View Post
Ok... I checked the FedEx website (as I'm doing every 5 seconds it seems like) and it says that it's out for delivery today... I'm hoping that they get to my doorstep in time for me when I go home for lunch...

Will provide an update when I recieve them!!!

i would have mine today but


post #505 of 3370
That sucks, dude...

Hold fast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternaldrake View Post
i would have mine today but


post #506 of 3370
global warming is fucking up your shit. drake, your going to love the 0705 bigs. im telling you! its cool biff, pics when you can!
post #507 of 3370
Ok... Just got back from going home for lunch.. They're here!!!

Will soak tonight and off for hemming tomorrow...
post #508 of 3370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff View Post
Ok... Just got back from going home for lunch.. They're here!!! Will soak tonight and off to Self Edge for hemming tomorrow...
just take pics when you can.
post #509 of 3370
I just tucked my 0201's in the bathtub with some detergent and hot as tap can provide water. Will see what happens, but they definately needed a soak.
post #510 of 3370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
I just tucked my 0201's in the bathtub with some detergent and hot as tap can provide water. Will see what happens, but they definately needed a soak.
you washed/soaked? no way! im so proud of you!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Momotaro