0705SP runs true to size by the way.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 209
Styleforum Top Picks
Let me know via PM if you do. I have a pair of Sz 32 201s that I've worn 4 times w/one 1hr pre-wear soak, no wash, no fades, no dirt. I've gained alot of weight since I bought them so they just sit in my closet. I'd be down to trade. Let me know.
I tried on the GTBs, among others, at the Momotaro shop in Koenji. None fit as well as the copper labels. As I've put a lot of wear into them so far, I've been thinking about my next pair. I was thinking a collaboration pair would be cool, but I guess no one is doing one. I also quickly searched in Japanese, but I couldn't find any shops in Japan doing one either.
I'm on the brink of buying my first pair of Momo's and would appreciate a little advice/experience...I'm looking at either the 0202 or the 0702. The thing is, my actual waist is 35", and I have fairly large thighs at 24". I'm 5'11" and fairly stocky, but athletic. So the question is, which of the following do you think would fit best:
1) 0202 - 34" waist
2) 0702 - 34" waist
3) 0702 - 36" waist
I guess I'm looking for the slimmest fit possible without it being ridiculously tight on the thighs etc. I would therefore ideally like to get the 0702, not only because they're slimmer fitting but also they're easier to find online. I understand that Momo's don't shrink too much, but I'm still worried that it might be easier getting into Fort Knox after the first wash...
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 14 minutes ago
- › Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › WTB TOJ MA-1 sz 50 18 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 22 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...