0705SP runs true to size by the way.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:47 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 209
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3122 of 35071/26/14 at 5:39pmpost #3123 of 35071/26/14 at 6:06pmpost #3124 of 35071/26/14 at 9:53pmpost #3125 of 35071/29/14 at 9:27amQuote:
Let me know via PM if you do. I have a pair of Sz 32 201s that I've worn 4 times w/one 1hr pre-wear soak, no wash, no fades, no dirt. I've gained alot of weight since I bought them so they just sit in my closet. I'd be down to trade. Let me know.post #3126 of 35071/29/14 at 7:41pmpost #3127 of 35071/31/14 at 9:26ampost #3128 of 35071/31/14 at 9:33ampost #3129 of 35071/31/14 at 9:40ampost #3130 of 35071/31/14 at 12:56pmpost #3131 of 35071/31/14 at 2:45pmQuote:
I tried on the GTBs, among others, at the Momotaro shop in Koenji. None fit as well as the copper labels. As I've put a lot of wear into them so far, I've been thinking about my next pair. I was thinking a collaboration pair would be cool, but I guess no one is doing one. I also quickly searched in Japanese, but I couldn't find any shops in Japan doing one either.post #3132 of 35071/31/14 at 11:49pm
I'm on the brink of buying my first pair of Momo's and would appreciate a little advice/experience...I'm looking at either the 0202 or the 0702. The thing is, my actual waist is 35", and I have fairly large thighs at 24". I'm 5'11" and fairly stocky, but athletic. So the question is, which of the following do you think would fit best:
1) 0202 - 34" waist
2) 0702 - 34" waist
3) 0702 - 36" waist
I guess I'm looking for the slimmest fit possible without it being ridiculously tight on the thighs etc. I would therefore ideally like to get the 0702, not only because they're slimmer fitting but also they're easier to find online. I understand that Momo's don't shrink too much, but I'm still worried that it might be easier getting into Fort Knox after the first wash...post #3133 of 35072/1/14 at 12:32amI would stick with the size 36 on the 0702. My experience is that they run fairly small. The topblock isn't very generously sized. This and the fact Momotaro's are known for their tight weave, make it somehow impossible to fit guys with a build somewhat above average. It is wise to size up.post #3134 of 35072/1/14 at 12:46ampost #3135 of 35072/1/14 at 1:18am
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 6 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 20 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Rudy pants size 32 navy and charcoal gray (unworn) 27 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 28 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 36 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.