Thanks. And it was one wash if that makes any different
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 208
Styleforum Top Picks
No. The 0705BiG will not shrink that much though. I would stick with a regular pair of 0705SP's if I were you. Unless you like The burnt red inseam stitch better than the original pink one.
No it's not equivalent, or no there's no reason to go with the raws over the one wash? I do prefer the burnt red stitching, that's the main reason I am considering the 0705BIG. Still not entirely sure how I feel about the battle stripes, either.
I'm wearing my 0705SP's today. Nice jean, great texture and feel to it. They won't shrink much on you, or really stretch all that much either. I went TTS, and aside form putitng about 9 months of wear in them, and slimming down a bit weight wise, they fit pretty much the same as the day I bought them. No washes or soaks yet.
on Momos or Samurais or SDAs, etc., i'm sizing up 1 these days ... 'does not matter if they're not/partially/fully sanforized, @the back end [ie, after years of wear & multiple washes] the denim tend to shrink a bit more. of course, you can always stretch them out, but IMO that's just cumbersome. besides, i love my old vintage-looking pair to look comfy & nonchalant, not snug & confining.
Sorry, I meant the latter. I've had discussion about this particular model and the outcome was, they did not shrink much, though they are advertised as raw.
While this may apply to One Wash denim in general, Momotaro denim isn't hard washed using industrial laundry machines. They are cold washed using seawater. There will or might be some shrinkage left on the OW variants.
Okay Guys - Help me out.. Having a Bit of trouble in deciding between the 0205SPs, the 0805SPs, and the 0705SPs. I'm a Momotaro newb, but do have previous denim experience lol. I'm looking for something with possibly around a weird guy cut? Something baggier than Nudie Grim Tims, but not anti-fit baggy. After having difficulties with measurements from BiG, I'm not as trusting when it comes to buying denim online. My waist is somewhere between a 30-31. I was thinking a 31 in both the 0205s and the 0805s just to be safe instead of having to risk them being to small, but that does also run the risk of them possibly being too baggy? I was also considering the 0705s in a 32, which right now looks like my best bet, since Even though the prices w/ shipping are lower at Okayama, I believe Blue Own has better customer service and return policies, which is probably worth the extra $40-$50?
any input would be greatly appreciated
I'll fully vouch for Blue Owl - the best people through which I've ever bought denim.
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 seconds ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 54 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 5 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 7 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...