You should measure the waist of your pants and compare it to measurements online.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 10:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Momotaro - Page 203post #3031 of 342411/25/13 at 10:29am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3032 of 342411/25/13 at 12:36pmpost #3033 of 342411/25/13 at 1:08pmpost #3034 of 342411/25/13 at 2:35pmQuote:
Weave generally isn't as tight as Momotaro itself, so it will give a bit more over time. With your measurements, I'd do a tagged 33 or 34, but it will depend how you want them to fit.post #3035 of 342411/26/13 at 9:14amQuote:Originally Posted by flatspotting
I think the most important question here is, do you have a 34" true waist (Where you want the jeans to sit) or is it really a bit larger? I would just measure any pair of pants you have that are snug... but not tight and see what they come out at.
But, if you are really a 34" true waist and you've checked this all before - then yeah, a 34 would work, it is true waist 36... youll lose 1.5-2.5" depending how hot you soak it.... if you want it really snug to start, soak it in hotter water.
Hope this helps in some way...
No way. I have first hand experience with Momo's. The waist will shrink about an inch. The inseam shrinks about 2 to 2.5 inches.post #3036 of 342411/29/13 at 3:07ampost #3037 of 342412/3/13 at 7:05pmpost #3038 of 342412/4/13 at 12:30ampost #3039 of 342412/5/13 at 1:00pmpost #3040 of 342412/5/13 at 3:22pmpost #3041 of 342412/5/13 at 4:14pmQuote:
I paid w/ Visa and there were no additional charges. Don't know if I'll get hit w/ customs when they arrivepost #3042 of 342412/5/13 at 4:17pmpost #3043 of 342412/5/13 at 4:21pmpost #3044 of 342412/5/13 at 4:28pm
i am in love with the fit of my BOM006 in size 30,...I threw in the towel on my 0200sp in 30s because they were WAY too tight even after a few months of wearing them around the house.(left creases in my waist/hips if i was sitting)
What other model will fit like the BOM006? I understand its a fit borrowed from the Japan Blue line and not offered by Momotaro so what would be the closest??
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 14 seconds ago
- › (Official?) Fit Critique Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 49 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › NWT Eidos Napoli Sportcoats and Suits Clearance- Multiple Sizes... 5 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 6 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...