You should measure the waist of your pants and compare it to measurements online.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 203
Styleforum Top Picks
Weave generally isn't as tight as Momotaro itself, so it will give a bit more over time. With your measurements, I'd do a tagged 33 or 34, but it will depend how you want them to fit.
I think the most important question here is, do you have a 34" true waist (Where you want the jeans to sit) or is it really a bit larger? I would just measure any pair of pants you have that are snug... but not tight and see what they come out at.
But, if you are really a 34" true waist and you've checked this all before - then yeah, a 34 would work, it is true waist 36... youll lose 1.5-2.5" depending how hot you soak it.... if you want it really snug to start, soak it in hotter water.
Hope this helps in some way...
No way. I have first hand experience with Momo's. The waist will shrink about an inch. The inseam shrinks about 2 to 2.5 inches.
I paid w/ Visa and there were no additional charges. Don't know if I'll get hit w/ customs when they arrive
i am in love with the fit of my BOM006 in size 30,...I threw in the towel on my 0200sp in 30s because they were WAY too tight even after a few months of wearing them around the house.(left creases in my waist/hips if i was sitting)
What other model will fit like the BOM006? I understand its a fit borrowed from the Japan Blue line and not offered by Momotaro so what would be the closest??
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 9 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 11 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 12 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 20 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 20 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...