Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 12:18 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Momotaro - Page 200
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2987 of 342410/21/13 at 4:11pmI've had my Momotaro vintage label for about a year and a half, 2 washes... Pocket bags are falling apart, threading throughout the denim is coming loose had to re stitch both back pockets on, pink thread on inside of leg is coming out... super disappointed for only being 1 1/2 years old. I hate to say I'll most likely stay away from momo next time =/post #2988 of 342410/21/13 at 4:14pmpost #2989 of 342410/21/13 at 5:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by kraska
I've had my Momotaro vintage label for about a year and a half, 2 washes... Pocket bags are falling apart, threading throughout the denim is coming loose had to re stitch both back pockets on, pink thread on inside of leg is coming out... super disappointed for only being 1 1/2 years old. I hate to say I'll most likely stay away from momo next time =/
You're not washing your denim enough. For reals.
Denim is so prone to breaks when not cleaned.post #2990 of 342410/21/13 at 7:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by kraska
I've had my Momotaro vintage label for about a year and a half, 2 washes... Pocket bags are falling apart, threading throughout the denim is coming loose had to re stitch both back pockets on, pink thread on inside of leg is coming out... super disappointed for only being 1 1/2 years old. I hate to say I'll most likely stay away from momo next time =/Quote:
What he said - wash your jeans. Not any fault of the denim - washes will strengthen the denim. Research it a little and you'll see..post #2991 of 342410/21/13 at 8:31pmpost #2992 of 342410/22/13 at 2:34ampost #2993 of 342410/27/13 at 2:31ampost #2994 of 342410/28/13 at 5:57pm
I have a pair of Momo 702BRs that I want to shrink (can't return them at this point; they've been chain-stitched/hemmed). They are brand new, never been washed/rinsed or worn. I know they're sanforized so the shrinkage might be minimal.
What's the best way to shrink them as much as possible without compromising the indigo/color?post #2995 of 342410/28/13 at 7:09pmpost #2996 of 342410/28/13 at 7:57pmpost #2997 of 342410/28/13 at 8:58pm
Good answer! But Dbear did reply...
I'll try to take some pics tomorrow. I was too disappointed and frustrated today to take any.Quote:
That's discouraging news. I'll have to mull over what my plan of action is. Real 1st world problem.post #2998 of 342410/29/13 at 1:43pm
Here's a fit pic (sort of) of the 702BR that I'd like to try to shrink as much as possible. As you can see, I should have sized down one.
Since I can't return/exchange them, I am wanting to shrink them as much as possible, even at the cost of compromising the indigo/color. What is the best approach to achieve as much shrinkage with as little color loss as possible? TIA.post #2999 of 342410/29/13 at 1:46pm
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 8 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 44 seconds ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 1 minute ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › who are your favorite celebrities? 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...