Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 9:41 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Momotaro - Page 182
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2717 of 34244/13/13 at 9:06amJusQuote:
Kopped. Perfect timing, as its supposed to be in the high 80s here later this week.post #2718 of 34244/13/13 at 9:07ampost #2719 of 34244/13/13 at 7:30pmQuote:
Seriously LOVE these jeans. They are very light weight, super comfortable. They broke in much faster than my 0705's. Waist stretched nicely in a day, rest of the jeans are slim for sure, but not sufficatingly so. They are light and crisp, so they are creasing really easily. Not sure how well they will fade, but if you are a Momo fan, and live in a warmer climate, I seriously couldn't reccomend these jeans any more.
I wear a 32 in the 705sp's and went 31 on the 1705s.post #2720 of 34244/13/13 at 8:03pmI second everything Spencer said about the 1705s. Living in Austin Texas pretty much demands light weight denim in the summer most of the time. I'll be wearing mine more frequently soon, going to wash my Rouge Territory Stantons and then start working on my 1705s by the end of the month. The color on the 1705 is quite nice, not as dark as most raws and quite comfortable.post #2721 of 34244/13/13 at 10:12pmpost #2722 of 34244/14/13 at 8:37ampost #2723 of 34244/14/13 at 1:07pmpost #2724 of 34244/15/13 at 1:22pmpost #2725 of 34244/15/13 at 1:31pmpost #2726 of 34244/15/13 at 3:27pmpost #2727 of 34244/15/13 at 6:03pmpost #2728 of 34244/15/13 at 7:10pmpost #2729 of 34244/17/13 at 10:23ampost #2730 of 34244/17/13 at 12:20pmQuote:
I don't know how to pull off a denim jacket. They are always expensive and I'm not supposed to wear it with matching denim. They look stupid with mismatching denim. So we're left with khakis, trousers, and camo. I barely wear those types of pants (if I'm not in slacks, I'm in jeans or at the gym). So, I would say very badass if you could make it work with your wardrobe/style. Less badass sitting in my closet waiting for my next khaki day.
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 18 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Interest check - Tubo brown alligator belts 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...