Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:00 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 182
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2717 of 35074/13/13 at 9:06amJusQuote:
Kopped. Perfect timing, as its supposed to be in the high 80s here later this week.post #2718 of 35074/13/13 at 9:07ampost #2719 of 35074/13/13 at 7:30pmQuote:
Seriously LOVE these jeans. They are very light weight, super comfortable. They broke in much faster than my 0705's. Waist stretched nicely in a day, rest of the jeans are slim for sure, but not sufficatingly so. They are light and crisp, so they are creasing really easily. Not sure how well they will fade, but if you are a Momo fan, and live in a warmer climate, I seriously couldn't reccomend these jeans any more.
I wear a 32 in the 705sp's and went 31 on the 1705s.post #2720 of 35074/13/13 at 8:03pmI second everything Spencer said about the 1705s. Living in Austin Texas pretty much demands light weight denim in the summer most of the time. I'll be wearing mine more frequently soon, going to wash my Rouge Territory Stantons and then start working on my 1705s by the end of the month. The color on the 1705 is quite nice, not as dark as most raws and quite comfortable.post #2721 of 35074/13/13 at 10:12pmpost #2722 of 35074/14/13 at 8:37ampost #2723 of 35074/14/13 at 1:07pmpost #2724 of 35074/15/13 at 1:22pmpost #2725 of 35074/15/13 at 1:31pmpost #2726 of 35074/15/13 at 3:27pmpost #2727 of 35074/15/13 at 6:03pmpost #2728 of 35074/15/13 at 7:10pmpost #2729 of 35074/17/13 at 10:23ampost #2730 of 35074/17/13 at 12:20pmQuote:
I don't know how to pull off a denim jacket. They are always expensive and I'm not supposed to wear it with matching denim. They look stupid with mismatching denim. So we're left with khakis, trousers, and camo. I barely wear those types of pants (if I'm not in slacks, I'm in jeans or at the gym). So, I would say very badass if you could make it work with your wardrobe/style. Less badass sitting in my closet waiting for my next khaki day.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 14 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 17 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...