Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 177
Styleforum Top Picks
Introducing the Momotaro x Blue Owl "Midnight Warrior" Tapered BOM005
Our 5th collaboration with Momotaro features a tapered version of the "Midnight Warrior" design from our first collaboration, the BOM001. It is a creative denim that uses a super dark indigo 15.7oz fabric with black stitching and details that makes the denim look black, yet will fade to a beautiful indigo full of variations and the black battle stripes.
Momotaro x Blue Owl "Midnight Warrior" Tapered 15.7oz Raw Selvedge - Model BOM005
* The "tapered" fit has never been produced by Momotaro. This fit has been borrowed from the Japan Blue line. The fit is slim in the top block, has a medium rise, enough room in the thigh to be comfortable, and begins to taper from the upper thigh all the way to the leg opening.
* 15.7oz sanforized raw selvedge
* Deep blue pure indigo denim using super-dense 6s yarn
* Deer skin patch
* Pink selvedge, pink interior thread - both representing the peach from the "Momotaro" folklore story.
* Going to Battle" stripes are a symbol of Japanese tradition representing honor and strength. The warrior stripes also represent the flag carried by "Momotaro" in the original folklore story.
* 100% Zimbabwe cotton
* 100% natural cotton thread
* Available in sizes 28-34, 36
* Made in Japan
* Limited to 60 pairs for the first production
More on our recent blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2013/03/momotaro-x-blue-owl-midnight-warrior_26.html
Can you make this exact same jean with black denim (in straight leg) for your next collaboration with Momo Vintage Label?
Other than the two distinctions (straight leg & denim color) it would be the exact same jean.
I know you were just trying to be a smart ass in your comment, but the statement "the exact same jean with black denim (in straight leg)" has greater linguistic economy than "another jean made with 15.7 oz. denim, woven w/ Zimbabwe cotton, with pink inseam and selvege line, black battle stripes and black denim." As a general rule, when attempting to make a smart ass statement, it helps to first make sure said statement is smart.
Edited by Ponyboy312 - 3/27/13 at 3:43pm
Thank you for the message. I looked at the measurements and they did not look accurate. I had a new employee measure and they were not done quite right. We just re-did the measurements and got them updated. Can you take a look at the measurements again? The fit is the same as BOM004, measurements are very similar but not exact as they are a different production run and different fabric.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Disney Buys Lucasfilm For $4 Billion! STAR WARS EPISODE VII... 3 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › which Allen Edmonds best for a teacher? 7 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 10 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan