Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 177post #2642 of 35773/27/13 at 9:12ampost #2643 of 35773/27/13 at 9:18ampost #2644 of 35773/27/13 at 9:19ampost #2645 of 35773/27/13 at 9:47amThe BiG description says it's only 10 oz in weight: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=12789&category_id=&manufacturer_id=42&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28&vmcchk=1post #2646 of 35773/27/13 at 9:59ampost #2647 of 35773/27/13 at 10:00ampost #2648 of 35773/27/13 at 10:22ampost #2649 of 35773/27/13 at 10:44amQuote:Originally Posted by Jay-D
Introducing the Momotaro x Blue Owl "Midnight Warrior" Tapered BOM005
Our 5th collaboration with Momotaro features a tapered version of the "Midnight Warrior" design from our first collaboration, the BOM001. It is a creative denim that uses a super dark indigo 15.7oz fabric with black stitching and details that makes the denim look black, yet will fade to a beautiful indigo full of variations and the black battle stripes.
Momotaro x Blue Owl "Midnight Warrior" Tapered 15.7oz Raw Selvedge - Model BOM005
* The "tapered" fit has never been produced by Momotaro. This fit has been borrowed from the Japan Blue line. The fit is slim in the top block, has a medium rise, enough room in the thigh to be comfortable, and begins to taper from the upper thigh all the way to the leg opening.
* 15.7oz sanforized raw selvedge
* Deep blue pure indigo denim using super-dense 6s yarn
* Deer skin patch
* Pink selvedge, pink interior thread - both representing the peach from the "Momotaro" folklore story.
* Going to Battle" stripes are a symbol of Japanese tradition representing honor and strength. The warrior stripes also represent the flag carried by "Momotaro" in the original folklore story.
* 100% Zimbabwe cotton
* 100% natural cotton thread
* Available in sizes 28-34, 36
* Made in Japan
* Limited to 60 pairs for the first production
More on our recent blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2013/03/momotaro-x-blue-owl-midnight-warrior_26.html
Can you make this exact same jean with black denim (in straight leg) for your next collaboration with Momo Vintage Label?
post #2650 of 35773/27/13 at 11:03ampost #2651 of 35773/27/13 at 1:37pmpost #2652 of 35773/27/13 at 2:11pmpost #2653 of 35773/27/13 at 2:21pmpost #2654 of 35773/27/13 at 2:28pm
Other than the two distinctions (straight leg & denim color) it would be the exact same jean.
I know you were just trying to be a smart ass in your comment, but the statement "the exact same jean with black denim (in straight leg)" has greater linguistic economy than "another jean made with 15.7 oz. denim, woven w/ Zimbabwe cotton, with pink inseam and selvege line, black battle stripes and black denim." As a general rule, when attempting to make a smart ass statement, it helps to first make sure said statement is smart.
Edited by Ponyboy312 - 3/27/13 at 3:43pmpost #2655 of 35773/27/13 at 5:22pmQuote:
Thank you for the message. I looked at the measurements and they did not look accurate. I had a new employee measure and they were not done quite right. We just re-did the measurements and got them updated. Can you take a look at the measurements again? The fit is the same as BOM004, measurements are very similar but not exact as they are a different production run and different fabric.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 18 minutes ago
- › RARE DROP! Tricker's Eaton Brogue Boots in Teak Shell Cordovan, 10 UK 23 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 25 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 25 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...