Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 11:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 177post #2642 of 35303/27/13 at 9:12ampost #2643 of 35303/27/13 at 9:18ampost #2644 of 35303/27/13 at 9:19ampost #2645 of 35303/27/13 at 9:47amThe BiG description says it's only 10 oz in weight: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=12789&category_id=&manufacturer_id=42&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28&vmcchk=1post #2646 of 35303/27/13 at 9:59ampost #2647 of 35303/27/13 at 10:00ampost #2648 of 35303/27/13 at 10:22ampost #2649 of 35303/27/13 at 10:44amQuote:Originally Posted by Jay-D
Introducing the Momotaro x Blue Owl "Midnight Warrior" Tapered BOM005
Our 5th collaboration with Momotaro features a tapered version of the "Midnight Warrior" design from our first collaboration, the BOM001. It is a creative denim that uses a super dark indigo 15.7oz fabric with black stitching and details that makes the denim look black, yet will fade to a beautiful indigo full of variations and the black battle stripes.
Momotaro x Blue Owl "Midnight Warrior" Tapered 15.7oz Raw Selvedge - Model BOM005
* The "tapered" fit has never been produced by Momotaro. This fit has been borrowed from the Japan Blue line. The fit is slim in the top block, has a medium rise, enough room in the thigh to be comfortable, and begins to taper from the upper thigh all the way to the leg opening.
* 15.7oz sanforized raw selvedge
* Deep blue pure indigo denim using super-dense 6s yarn
* Deer skin patch
* Pink selvedge, pink interior thread - both representing the peach from the "Momotaro" folklore story.
* Going to Battle" stripes are a symbol of Japanese tradition representing honor and strength. The warrior stripes also represent the flag carried by "Momotaro" in the original folklore story.
* 100% Zimbabwe cotton
* 100% natural cotton thread
* Available in sizes 28-34, 36
* Made in Japan
* Limited to 60 pairs for the first production
More on our recent blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2013/03/momotaro-x-blue-owl-midnight-warrior_26.html
Can you make this exact same jean with black denim (in straight leg) for your next collaboration with Momo Vintage Label?
post #2650 of 35303/27/13 at 11:03ampost #2651 of 35303/27/13 at 1:37pmpost #2652 of 35303/27/13 at 2:11pmpost #2653 of 35303/27/13 at 2:21pmpost #2654 of 35303/27/13 at 2:28pm
Other than the two distinctions (straight leg & denim color) it would be the exact same jean.
I know you were just trying to be a smart ass in your comment, but the statement "the exact same jean with black denim (in straight leg)" has greater linguistic economy than "another jean made with 15.7 oz. denim, woven w/ Zimbabwe cotton, with pink inseam and selvege line, black battle stripes and black denim." As a general rule, when attempting to make a smart ass statement, it helps to first make sure said statement is smart.
Edited by Ponyboy312 - 3/27/13 at 3:43pmpost #2655 of 35303/27/13 at 5:22pmQuote:
Thank you for the message. I looked at the measurements and they did not look accurate. I had a new employee measure and they were not done quite right. We just re-did the measurements and got them updated. Can you take a look at the measurements again? The fit is the same as BOM004, measurements are very similar but not exact as they are a different production run and different fabric.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › BNWT $2867 Orazio Luciano Grey Overcoat 100% Wool Size 54EU - 44US 59 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › BNIB Kiton double buckle monkstrap size 8UK sand suede Made in Italy 5 minutes ago
- › #ForBrian : RIP @hbkshin / StyleForum's Help Needed To Aid The... 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding