Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 3:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 174post #2596 of 35073/7/13 at 7:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2597 of 35073/7/13 at 9:11pmpost #2598 of 35073/8/13 at 12:27pmpost #2599 of 35073/8/13 at 12:39pmpost #2600 of 35073/8/13 at 12:40pmpost #2601 of 35073/11/13 at 3:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mossy
Just thought I'd share some update pics with you guys since some of you helped me size these. These are size 32 0201's, worn for 6 months. I am 5'7, 160lbs. I gave them a hot soak and a half-hangdry, half-tumble dry when I first got them. Just did my first machine wash a few days ago. For the past 3 months they have only been worn around the house, so the fades aren't too extreme. I'm not sure why the fades are so much more pronounced on the right leg--maybe because I keep my wallet in my right back pocket? Anyways, I just had them slightly tapered because I couldn't stand how big the leg opening was (I suppose I lost the natural "slight taper" of this cut when I got them hemmed). I like 'em alot now.
I'm late as hell on this, but thanks for the post Mossy. Our height/weight is very close and I was on the fence re: sizing for 201s or 701s. In light of the fact size 31 701s fit me like pantyhose in the thighs, I reckon if I go to the 701s in a 32, I'd still have to deal with thigh issues. Your pics have convinced me that, when it comes to Momotaro Vintage Label, I'll have to go with 201s in a 32 like you got.post #2602 of 35073/14/13 at 11:23am
the rest :can anyone confirm what model is this?post #2603 of 35073/14/13 at 1:41pmpost #2604 of 35073/14/13 at 1:55pmpost #2605 of 35073/14/13 at 3:20pm
Launched these online today. Already sold a couple in store and some were already sold online today. Grabbed myself a pair a while back but haven't been wearing 'em as much as I'd like to. Think these will be my 'to go' summer pants as they are quite light from color and weight. Think they'll turn out really nice eventually.post #2606 of 35073/14/13 at 7:39pmpost #2607 of 35073/15/13 at 10:01ampost #2608 of 35073/17/13 at 8:13ampost #2609 of 35073/17/13 at 8:20ampost #2610 of 35073/19/13 at 12:52am
Anyone interested in buying a brand new size 33 pair of 0701 that's been pre-soaked and hasn't been worn except to try on? I bought them thinking they'd fit, but squats man..squats...
anyone else screw themselves over multiple times because of not being able to size correctly due to squats?... -_-
So frustrating, I just want to start breaking in some denim!
link to the classified is here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/340815/new-momotaro-one-wash-0701-size-33
Edited by ginseng - 3/19/13 at 10:30am
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 12 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 14 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 16 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 16 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?