Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 174
Styleforum Top Picks
Just thought I'd share some update pics with you guys since some of you helped me size these. These are size 32 0201's, worn for 6 months. I am 5'7, 160lbs. I gave them a hot soak and a half-hangdry, half-tumble dry when I first got them. Just did my first machine wash a few days ago. For the past 3 months they have only been worn around the house, so the fades aren't too extreme. I'm not sure why the fades are so much more pronounced on the right leg--maybe because I keep my wallet in my right back pocket? Anyways, I just had them slightly tapered because I couldn't stand how big the leg opening was (I suppose I lost the natural "slight taper" of this cut when I got them hemmed). I like 'em alot now.
I'm late as hell on this, but thanks for the post Mossy. Our height/weight is very close and I was on the fence re: sizing for 201s or 701s. In light of the fact size 31 701s fit me like pantyhose in the thighs, I reckon if I go to the 701s in a 32, I'd still have to deal with thigh issues. Your pics have convinced me that, when it comes to Momotaro Vintage Label, I'll have to go with 201s in a 32 like you got.
the rest :
Launched these online today. Already sold a couple in store and some were already sold online today. Grabbed myself a pair a while back but haven't been wearing 'em as much as I'd like to. Think these will be my 'to go' summer pants as they are quite light from color and weight. Think they'll turn out really nice eventually.
Anyone interested in buying a brand new size 33 pair of 0701 that's been pre-soaked and hasn't been worn except to try on? I bought them thinking they'd fit, but squats man..squats...
anyone else screw themselves over multiple times because of not being able to size correctly due to squats?... -_-
So frustrating, I just want to start breaking in some denim!
link to the classified is here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/340815/new-momotaro-one-wash-0701-size-33
Edited by ginseng - 3/19/13 at 10:30am
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Site Topics - Part II 24 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Oscar Jacobson Quilted Vest, Size Euro 52/US 42 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Granted Clothing Cable Hand Knitted Sweater- Size Large 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...