Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 11:44 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Momotaro - Page 174post #2596 of 34243/7/13 at 7:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2597 of 34243/7/13 at 9:11pmpost #2598 of 34243/8/13 at 12:27pmpost #2599 of 34243/8/13 at 12:39pmpost #2600 of 34243/8/13 at 12:40pmpost #2601 of 34243/11/13 at 3:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mossy
Just thought I'd share some update pics with you guys since some of you helped me size these. These are size 32 0201's, worn for 6 months. I am 5'7, 160lbs. I gave them a hot soak and a half-hangdry, half-tumble dry when I first got them. Just did my first machine wash a few days ago. For the past 3 months they have only been worn around the house, so the fades aren't too extreme. I'm not sure why the fades are so much more pronounced on the right leg--maybe because I keep my wallet in my right back pocket? Anyways, I just had them slightly tapered because I couldn't stand how big the leg opening was (I suppose I lost the natural "slight taper" of this cut when I got them hemmed). I like 'em alot now.
I'm late as hell on this, but thanks for the post Mossy. Our height/weight is very close and I was on the fence re: sizing for 201s or 701s. In light of the fact size 31 701s fit me like pantyhose in the thighs, I reckon if I go to the 701s in a 32, I'd still have to deal with thigh issues. Your pics have convinced me that, when it comes to Momotaro Vintage Label, I'll have to go with 201s in a 32 like you got.post #2602 of 34243/14/13 at 11:23am
the rest :can anyone confirm what model is this?post #2603 of 34243/14/13 at 1:41pmpost #2604 of 34243/14/13 at 1:55pmpost #2605 of 34243/14/13 at 3:20pm
Launched these online today. Already sold a couple in store and some were already sold online today. Grabbed myself a pair a while back but haven't been wearing 'em as much as I'd like to. Think these will be my 'to go' summer pants as they are quite light from color and weight. Think they'll turn out really nice eventually.post #2606 of 34243/14/13 at 7:39pmpost #2607 of 34243/15/13 at 10:01ampost #2608 of 34243/17/13 at 8:13ampost #2609 of 34243/17/13 at 8:20ampost #2610 of 34243/19/13 at 12:52am
Anyone interested in buying a brand new size 33 pair of 0701 that's been pre-soaked and hasn't been worn except to try on? I bought them thinking they'd fit, but squats man..squats...
anyone else screw themselves over multiple times because of not being able to size correctly due to squats?... -_-
So frustrating, I just want to start breaking in some denim!
link to the classified is here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/340815/new-momotaro-one-wash-0701-size-33
Edited by ginseng - 3/19/13 at 10:30am
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Friday Challenge July 24th - Denim 17 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 50 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 55 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Jefferson Brown Shell Cordovan Size 9D BNIB 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Blue Selvedge Chambray - Size Small 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › Rag & Bone Charcoal Henley - Size Medium - MSRP $150 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Can someone help me find this SICK polo? 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...