Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:07 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 174post #2596 of 35073/7/13 at 7:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2597 of 35073/7/13 at 9:11pmpost #2598 of 35073/8/13 at 12:27pmpost #2599 of 35073/8/13 at 12:39pmpost #2600 of 35073/8/13 at 12:40pmpost #2601 of 35073/11/13 at 3:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mossy
Just thought I'd share some update pics with you guys since some of you helped me size these. These are size 32 0201's, worn for 6 months. I am 5'7, 160lbs. I gave them a hot soak and a half-hangdry, half-tumble dry when I first got them. Just did my first machine wash a few days ago. For the past 3 months they have only been worn around the house, so the fades aren't too extreme. I'm not sure why the fades are so much more pronounced on the right leg--maybe because I keep my wallet in my right back pocket? Anyways, I just had them slightly tapered because I couldn't stand how big the leg opening was (I suppose I lost the natural "slight taper" of this cut when I got them hemmed). I like 'em alot now.
I'm late as hell on this, but thanks for the post Mossy. Our height/weight is very close and I was on the fence re: sizing for 201s or 701s. In light of the fact size 31 701s fit me like pantyhose in the thighs, I reckon if I go to the 701s in a 32, I'd still have to deal with thigh issues. Your pics have convinced me that, when it comes to Momotaro Vintage Label, I'll have to go with 201s in a 32 like you got.post #2602 of 35073/14/13 at 11:23am
the rest :can anyone confirm what model is this?post #2603 of 35073/14/13 at 1:41pmpost #2604 of 35073/14/13 at 1:55pmpost #2605 of 35073/14/13 at 3:20pm
Launched these online today. Already sold a couple in store and some were already sold online today. Grabbed myself a pair a while back but haven't been wearing 'em as much as I'd like to. Think these will be my 'to go' summer pants as they are quite light from color and weight. Think they'll turn out really nice eventually.post #2606 of 35073/14/13 at 7:39pmpost #2607 of 35073/15/13 at 10:01ampost #2608 of 35073/17/13 at 8:13ampost #2609 of 35073/17/13 at 8:20ampost #2610 of 35073/19/13 at 12:52am
Anyone interested in buying a brand new size 33 pair of 0701 that's been pre-soaked and hasn't been worn except to try on? I bought them thinking they'd fit, but squats man..squats...
anyone else screw themselves over multiple times because of not being able to size correctly due to squats?... -_-
So frustrating, I just want to start breaking in some denim!
link to the classified is here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/340815/new-momotaro-one-wash-0701-size-33
Edited by ginseng - 3/19/13 at 10:30am
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 second ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 20 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 33 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1