Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 171
Styleforum Top Picks
Perfect, that was the exact fit I was looking for!
Jay told me the Japan blue momo 0200sp I have are really really hard to stretch but after three weeks they should be good. I couldn't button my top two buttons and now i can wear them without pain, suppose to stretch an inch in the waist and i think they have. i still can't lift my leg enough to flush a toilet with my foot but I can wear them without embarrassment.
Thanks for the input, I will post a picture, but I think I will put them on sale, Its very tight in the ass and tights, even if get some strecth I dont think is going to look normal
What would be the general consensous for Momo 0701? TTS or size up 1?
Any experience with the sizing of JB0701, by the charts the tights seem to be really slim, its difficult to determine a size. If I take the tights as a guide, since I dont like them that snug, I will have to go up to 32, that´s a 34 waist, maybe too much. I am good with a 33 or 33.5 waist after strecth
Does this jacket stretch out to have a perfect fit?
I am use to order my made-to-measure shirts with these measurements:
- Chest: 40.2"
- Shoulder: 17.2"
This is the reason why I hesitate between two Momotaro sizes regarding BOW measure charts:
* Size 38 (40" chest, 17" shoulder)
* Size 40 (42" chest, 17.5" shoulder)
What do you call the "one wash" version?
The 2105SP seems already pre-soaked according to BOW :
Mine stretched a little bit, but not by much. Sizing is going to depend on what you want to wear underneath it. I've got an 18" shoulder, only really wear t-shirts under mine, and went with a 40. It's a little tight across the back, but I like the rest of the fit.
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 27 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 3 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 8 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...