Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:08 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Momotaro - Page 171post #2551 of 34242/23/13 at 10:10am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2552 of 34242/23/13 at 10:20amJay told me the Japan blue momo 0200sp I have are really really hard to stretch but after three weeks they should be good. I couldn't button my top two buttons and now i can wear them without pain, suppose to stretch an inch in the waist and i think they have. i still can't lift my leg enough to flush a toilet with my foot but I can wear them without embarrassment.post #2553 of 34242/23/13 at 6:55pmpost #2554 of 34242/23/13 at 8:45pmpost #2555 of 34242/24/13 at 6:57amQuote:
Perfect, that was the exact fit I was looking for!post #2556 of 34242/24/13 at 11:30amQuote:Originally Posted by sillyboybmxer
Jay told me the Japan blue momo 0200sp I have are really really hard to stretch but after three weeks they should be good. I couldn't button my top two buttons and now i can wear them without pain, suppose to stretch an inch in the waist and i think they have. i still can't lift my leg enough to flush a toilet with my foot but I can wear them without embarrassment.
Thanks for the input, I will post a picture, but I think I will put them on sale, Its very tight in the ass and tights, even if get some strecth I dont think is going to look normalpost #2557 of 34242/24/13 at 11:42am
What would be the general consensous for Momo 0701? TTS or size up 1?
Any experience with the sizing of JB0701, by the charts the tights seem to be really slim, its difficult to determine a size. If I take the tights as a guide, since I dont like them that snug, I will have to go up to 32, that´s a 34 waist, maybe too much. I am good with a 33 or 33.5 waist after strecthpost #2558 of 34242/24/13 at 1:03pmpost #2559 of 34242/26/13 at 1:35amAnybody has the Momotaro denim jacket 2105SP?
Does this jacket stretch out to have a perfect fit?
I am use to order my made-to-measure shirts with these measurements:
- Chest: 40.2"
- Shoulder: 17.2"
This is the reason why I hesitate between two Momotaro sizes regarding BOW measure charts:
* Size 38 (40" chest, 17" shoulder)
* Size 40 (42" chest, 17.5" shoulder)post #2560 of 34242/26/13 at 2:55ampost #2561 of 34242/26/13 at 3:19amHi Mistral,
What do you call the "one wash" version?
The 2105SP seems already pre-soaked according to BOW :Quote:The fabric is custom designed by Rampuya exclusively for the Momotaro label. It is a deep blue natural indigo 15.7oz selvedge using super-dense 6s yarn Zimbabwe cotton. The fabric has been soaked in sea water from the Okayama coast, thus it is pre-shrunk and ready-to-wear.post #2562 of 34242/26/13 at 3:34ampost #2563 of 34242/26/13 at 3:57ampost #2564 of 34242/26/13 at 5:05amQuote:
Mine stretched a little bit, but not by much. Sizing is going to depend on what you want to wear underneath it. I've got an 18" shoulder, only really wear t-shirts under mine, and went with a 40. It's a little tight across the back, but I like the rest of the fit.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 seconds ago
- › Neapolitan Sport Coat 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...