Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 2:50 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 171post #2551 of 35302/23/13 at 10:10ampost #2552 of 35302/23/13 at 10:20amJay told me the Japan blue momo 0200sp I have are really really hard to stretch but after three weeks they should be good. I couldn't button my top two buttons and now i can wear them without pain, suppose to stretch an inch in the waist and i think they have. i still can't lift my leg enough to flush a toilet with my foot but I can wear them without embarrassment.post #2553 of 35302/23/13 at 6:55pmpost #2554 of 35302/23/13 at 8:45pmpost #2555 of 35302/24/13 at 6:57amQuote:
Perfect, that was the exact fit I was looking for!post #2556 of 35302/24/13 at 11:30amQuote:Originally Posted by sillyboybmxer
Jay told me the Japan blue momo 0200sp I have are really really hard to stretch but after three weeks they should be good. I couldn't button my top two buttons and now i can wear them without pain, suppose to stretch an inch in the waist and i think they have. i still can't lift my leg enough to flush a toilet with my foot but I can wear them without embarrassment.
Thanks for the input, I will post a picture, but I think I will put them on sale, Its very tight in the ass and tights, even if get some strecth I dont think is going to look normalpost #2557 of 35302/24/13 at 11:42am
What would be the general consensous for Momo 0701? TTS or size up 1?
Any experience with the sizing of JB0701, by the charts the tights seem to be really slim, its difficult to determine a size. If I take the tights as a guide, since I dont like them that snug, I will have to go up to 32, that´s a 34 waist, maybe too much. I am good with a 33 or 33.5 waist after strecthpost #2558 of 35302/24/13 at 1:03pmpost #2559 of 35302/26/13 at 1:35amAnybody has the Momotaro denim jacket 2105SP?
Does this jacket stretch out to have a perfect fit?
I am use to order my made-to-measure shirts with these measurements:
- Chest: 40.2"
- Shoulder: 17.2"
This is the reason why I hesitate between two Momotaro sizes regarding BOW measure charts:
* Size 38 (40" chest, 17" shoulder)
* Size 40 (42" chest, 17.5" shoulder)post #2560 of 35302/26/13 at 2:55ampost #2561 of 35302/26/13 at 3:19amHi Mistral,
What do you call the "one wash" version?
The 2105SP seems already pre-soaked according to BOW :Quote:The fabric is custom designed by Rampuya exclusively for the Momotaro label. It is a deep blue natural indigo 15.7oz selvedge using super-dense 6s yarn Zimbabwe cotton. The fabric has been soaked in sea water from the Okayama coast, thus it is pre-shrunk and ready-to-wear.post #2562 of 35302/26/13 at 3:34ampost #2563 of 35302/26/13 at 3:57ampost #2564 of 35302/26/13 at 5:05amQuote:
Mine stretched a little bit, but not by much. Sizing is going to depend on what you want to wear underneath it. I've got an 18" shoulder, only really wear t-shirts under mine, and went with a 40. It's a little tight across the back, but I like the rest of the fit.post #2565 of 35302/26/13 at 5:09am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 16 seconds ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 15 minutes ago
- › Church's Pembrey Prestige White Moccasin in a size 10F UK 17 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 18 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 23 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 27 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 38 minutes ago
- › The Official Thrift Thread Maker Label Guide 43 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 47 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding