Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Momotaro - Page 169
Styleforum Top Picks
The fit on the W+H chinos is great, hands down favourite chinos. If you found them at a good price, I say definitely give them a shot, if they work for you, you will not be dsappointed.
The washing procedure consist of washing the fabric with seawater. Afterwards they let them dry in the air. Shrinkage can be expected when washed at higher temperatures (than the allready mentioned seawater), though it won't be much.
Okay I'm thinking about finally pulling the trigger on some momo's, but I'm still not sure what fit/size to get. My past experience in raw denim was when I was slightly slimmer and wore a size 32 waist. I foolishly took the nooby advice of buying the smallest size N&F's that I could fit into and ended up in a size 30 Weird Guy indigo/indigo denim. Needless to say after wearing them about 3 times I realized I had made a mistake. The thighs were just agonizingly too small. According to Tate and Yoko the size of the thighs in the 30 WG is 11.5".
A couple questions, first: given that I'm now a size 34 waist and I shouldn't be foolishly trying to slip into some 32's, should I be going for a slim straight fit for my thighs, or would I be able to fit into a tapered straight?
Furthermore, what fits should be TTS and what should I size up in? I like the thigh room the slim straight has, but I really would like some more taper past the knee than those seem to afford - they seem somewhat bootcut.
Also a lot of the sizing seems to be vanity sized - is this mainly to account for shrinkage of unsaforized jeans? It seems like the tapered fit is good for me, but these seem to be vanity sized and I kind of like the vintage and copper label looks better. Are there any plans in the work for a tapered fit in the copper label or vintage label? Maybe I'm too hard to please, but Ideally I'd like a tapered fit without the GTB stripes, the classic leather patch rather than the more simplistic collaboration ones, and a tapered fit.
Finally I should mention I'm quite tall, so I'd need an inseam around 35" ideally, maybe a bit longer if I'm looking for stacking/cuffing.
Let me know what key information I left out of this rambling, and I hope you guys can help me out in all your expertise.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Disney Buys Lucasfilm For $4 Billion! STAR WARS EPISODE VII... 5 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › IC : Alden for Brooks Brothers Cigar Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafer... 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...