Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 167
Styleforum Top Picks
I went TTS and wore them while they were drying after a hot soak. Ended up having them shrink only a little bit and they've stretched back since. If you look at the BOM001 page Jay-D found the same thing happen with his test pair: http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7932000.
Yes - Jay chainstitched them for me upon purchase.
"Bucks" are essentially plain-toe bluchers, most often in suede. @dustruffle, they're actually the Nordstrom house brand from a few years ago, before they converted to the "1901" moniker. My wife bought them for me before I got into SF, but they've held up very well in retrospect.
He's on that next level shit.
Ok ok, I probably misspoke. "I don't care jeans".... I'm not quite that baller.
I just meant to say that I have had a few pairs of raws in the past, and have never been able to coax out great fades through my normal routine. I bought this pair as more of an "experiment" to see what could happen if I didn't baby my denim so much. I didn't intend to beat them into the ground, and they're still completely intact structurally, but after the first 6 hours of digging irrigation in Las Vegas soil, in early summer, it became much easier to say "whatever" and throw these on when I knew there was a chance of getting dirty or roughed up.
Hence, jumping in pools with friends while wearing them (lots of chemicals here, at least), more labor (sprinkler systems, crushing rock, etc - to even just mowing the yard and helping my mom with gardening), a few imprompteu soccer matches, etc.
Normally w/ my other jeans, it's just work/school/home repeat, so I wanted to see what would happen.
I'm not really that baller.
Pretty bummed about my Blue Owl x Japan Blue x Momotaro Going To Battle chinos not fitting. The rise was just too low and I can only get the bottom two buttons buttoned. They're reeeeally skinny too. Think I'm going to return them and maybe get some 701s or 201s. Not sure yet.
Did you go TTS or size up? Per Jay's reccomendation I sized up one, and though they are still pretty damn slim, they fit me well. Mine are brekaing in pretty nicely too.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 13 minutes ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 16 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 34 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...