or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Momotaro
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Momotaro - Page 151

post #2251 of 3350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somar View Post
How about fit pics!? :D

 

sure dude.

 

sorry a bit over expose.

post #2252 of 3350
Really good looking fit. Good job. How'd you size?
post #2253 of 3350

nice, makes me want to wear my 0705sp already

it's still sit in the delivery box =(

post #2254 of 3350
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Really good looking fit. Good job. How'd you size?

+1

 

And a nice combo too!

 

Wear the shit out of them :D

post #2255 of 3350

Is Japan Blue manufactured by Momotaro or the same company that makes Momotaro?

If so, how is the quality of Japan Blue raw denims?

 

I've never experienced Japanese raw denims, what should I expect?

post #2256 of 3350

wow dude seriously read the bloody thread! This is not the APC/NF thread!

post #2257 of 3350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingusberry View Post

Is Japan Blue manufactured by Momotaro or the same company that makes Momotaro?

If so, how is the quality of Japan Blue raw denims?

 

I've never experienced Japanese raw denims, what should I expect?


The production of their jeans was recently outsourced to a small factory that first started making Levi's years ago.
post #2258 of 3350

I have to get my momo's tapered from the knee down. Will this ruin or alter the pink inseam?

post #2259 of 3350
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post


The production of their jeans was recently outsourced to a small factory that first started making Levi's years ago.

Not sure if you are trying to make fun of me or serious.

If you're serious, what small factory/mill did they move their production to? 

post #2260 of 3350
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdawes23 View Post

I have to get my momo's tapered from the knee down. Will this ruin or alter the pink inseam?


That is dependent upon the tailor that you use. One guy in the 702 contest had this done and the pink inseam was not damaged.
post #2261 of 3350

Did you know that men's skinny jeans cause low testosterone levels?

post #2262 of 3350
Hahaha that only applies to plebs.
post #2263 of 3350
Yeah come on CalTex, it's science. We all have low testosterone, our penners are crmaped, that is why we sit on the forums all day foo.gif
post #2264 of 3350
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdawes23 View Post

I have to get my momo's tapered from the knee down. Will this ruin or alter the pink inseam?

Specifically as the tailor to taper them from the inseam. Ask him not to touch the pink seam, they might put up a fight for a little bit, mine eventually caved and did it. I don't think there is a specific technique other than to tell the tailor exactly what you want.

And it's totally true I immediately started growing boobs when I put on my skinny jeans. At least they are fun to play with.
post #2265 of 3350
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Really good looking fit. Good job. How'd you size?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somar View Post

+1

 

And a nice combo too!

 

Wear the shit out of them :D

before this i wear a Nudie Thin Finn in 34.i asked jay and compared the measurement in blue owl too,so decided for a 34.they starting to loosen up,but the pockets are just too tight.if i manage to get my phone inside the pockets,its very hard to take them out.lol.and also the back pockets.i guess those too will loosen up?any tips?

after wearing this 0400sp.i despise thin finns now cause of their low yoke.lol.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Momotaro