been contemplating these shirts for a while, very interested to see fit pics
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 3:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 148post #2206 of 350712/13/12 at 9:59am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2207 of 350712/13/12 at 2:58pm
So, I got a pair of Japan Blue jb0102s (the color is absolutely incredible) but I have a question on the fit - I can't get the top 2 buttons buttoned right now, but it fits fine in the thigh and everywhere else. Do you think they will stretch enough for the top 2 to be buttoned? Any ideas on how to stretch them, or should I just wear them?
I wear a 30 in N&F weird guy, 31 in N&F skinny guy so I got a 31 in Japan Blue and its fine everywhere but the waist...N&F always stretches a ton so not being able to button the top 2 is normal, but idk about Japan Blue.post #2208 of 350712/13/12 at 2:59pmpost #2209 of 350712/13/12 at 3:01pmQuote:
awesome thanks so much. I'll post a fit pic once I can get the damn things buttoned. I love them so far - way more sturdy than N&F (which was my intro into raw)post #2210 of 350712/13/12 at 3:03pmQuote:
Yes, you'll find quite a jump in quality (and satisfaction) even moving up to Japan Blue. It'll blow your mind when you are able to invest in something really solid, like Momotaro, Samurai, etc. Welcome to the forum.post #2211 of 350712/13/12 at 3:07pmQuote:
thanks! Yeah, true momos are my next leappost #2212 of 350712/13/12 at 4:05pmpost #2213 of 350712/13/12 at 5:23pmpost #2214 of 350712/14/12 at 5:19ampost #2215 of 350712/14/12 at 1:18pmpost #2216 of 350712/14/12 at 9:48pmpost #2217 of 350712/15/12 at 1:37pmpost #2218 of 350712/15/12 at 2:05pmpost #2219 of 350712/15/12 at 2:45pm
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 9 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 13 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 14 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?