Does anyone know? Where can i find Momotaro jeans shop in Hong kong ??
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 126
Styleforum Top Picks
....FYI, I am currently 6 weeks in on one of the collabs wearing a tag 31 that measures 32.4" in the waist right now and has also stretched .4" in the thigh. Brand new I could not button the top 2 buttons, now can button easily. They have never been soaked and I do not plan to soak them any time soon. I am 6' and 160lbs. I hope that gives you a bit more perspective.
Any evo pics on these so far? sound great!
Make sure you add your screen name and send it as a gift.
If you have not PM'ed me and want to participate please do so. Everyone that has sent me a message should have a group message in their inbox with details on where to send the funds.
Edited by CalTex - 11/3/12 at 1:34pm
Its nicer than standard N&F, but they dont use the 15.7oz Zimbabwe denim. I had a pair I returned, as the front and rear rise *ARE NOT* the same as a N&F weird guy. The rear rise was a lot longer (ie: more than an inch), and the front rise was much shorter (ie: probably one inch). It didnt work for me.
I am pretty sure I posted about it in this thread, and I might have listed actual measurements I took at the time. IIRC a 32, which I wear in N&F weird guys, was not tight on the initial wear of the collabos' in the waist either. Dont quote me on that though. But the rear rise was the real issue. My ass was swimming in them.
Thanks for the reply.
I think i'll bite the bullet and buy it at retail. I'm hoping they have the 0201 Vintage label (unsanforized)
Not sure about sizing, but when trying on the jeans -what should it feel like?
Should it feel tight around the waist and thigh so that it will stretch? or should it be relaxed and comfortable?
Should it be so tight that I can't button the top button?
you can usually get their collabs at $109 from barneys after a while. all the collabs that arent tate and yoko exclusive like the flathead ones
Thanks Mistral. From what I've been reading a 34 may be the way to go.
Cheers, I'll bear that in mind. I'll maybe leave an extra half inch or so if I decide to get them hemmed before washing them.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Mod to Suedehead 23 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli 50-52R (40-42 US) sport jacket (light weight) -... 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 3 minutes ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli Cashmere Sweaters pants and peacoat 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › First suit, no budget restrictions 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...