Does anyone know? Where can i find Momotaro jeans shop in Hong kong ??
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 7:00 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 126
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1877 of 346611/3/12 at 10:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Jay-D
....FYI, I am currently 6 weeks in on one of the collabs wearing a tag 31 that measures 32.4" in the waist right now and has also stretched .4" in the thigh. Brand new I could not button the top 2 buttons, now can button easily. They have never been soaked and I do not plan to soak them any time soon. I am 6' and 160lbs. I hope that gives you a bit more perspective.
Any evo pics on these so far? sound great!post #1878 of 346611/3/12 at 11:12ampost #1879 of 346611/3/12 at 1:02pmOkay beeches, check your pm's with the details about where to send the 10 USD for the buy in.
Make sure you add your screen name and send it as a gift.
If you have not PM'ed me and want to participate please do so. Everyone that has sent me a message should have a group message in their inbox with details on where to send the funds.
Edited by CalTex - 11/3/12 at 1:34pmpost #1880 of 346611/3/12 at 3:51pmpost #1881 of 346611/3/12 at 4:36pmQuote:
Its nicer than standard N&F, but they dont use the 15.7oz Zimbabwe denim. I had a pair I returned, as the front and rear rise *ARE NOT* the same as a N&F weird guy. The rear rise was a lot longer (ie: more than an inch), and the front rise was much shorter (ie: probably one inch). It didnt work for me.
I am pretty sure I posted about it in this thread, and I might have listed actual measurements I took at the time. IIRC a 32, which I wear in N&F weird guys, was not tight on the initial wear of the collabos' in the waist either. Dont quote me on that though. But the rear rise was the real issue. My ass was swimming in them.post #1882 of 346611/3/12 at 9:37pm
Thanks for the reply.
I think i'll bite the bullet and buy it at retail. I'm hoping they have the 0201 Vintage label (unsanforized)
Not sure about sizing, but when trying on the jeans -what should it feel like?
Should it feel tight around the waist and thigh so that it will stretch? or should it be relaxed and comfortable?
Should it be so tight that I can't button the top button?post #1883 of 346611/3/12 at 9:58pmpost #1884 of 346611/4/12 at 1:33amQuote:
you can usually get their collabs at $109 from barneys after a while. all the collabs that arent tate and yoko exclusive like the flathead onespost #1885 of 346611/4/12 at 2:55amI picked up these Going to Battle Tight Straight 0705SP's from Goodhood for half prie the other day http://goodhoodstore.com/?page=51&id=1524&type=mens. Am I right in thinking that since they've been washed once that I shouldn't expect in shrinkage and can go ahead and get them chain stitched?
Thankspost #1886 of 346611/4/12 at 6:52ampost #1887 of 346611/4/12 at 10:37amQuote:
Thanks Mistral. From what I've been reading a 34 may be the way to go.post #1888 of 346611/4/12 at 10:43ampost #1889 of 346611/4/12 at 1:06pmQuote:
Cheers, I'll bear that in mind. I'll maybe leave an extra half inch or so if I decide to get them hemmed before washing them.post #1890 of 346611/4/12 at 1:20pm
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Ties Drakes, Sam Hober, Bigi, Faconable 2 minutes ago
- › Arc'teryx and Veilance Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Wedding Guest New Years Eve 6 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 8 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories