Does anyone know? Where can i find Momotaro jeans shop in Hong kong ??
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 11:36 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Momotaro - Page 126
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1877 of 342311/3/12 at 10:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Jay-D
....FYI, I am currently 6 weeks in on one of the collabs wearing a tag 31 that measures 32.4" in the waist right now and has also stretched .4" in the thigh. Brand new I could not button the top 2 buttons, now can button easily. They have never been soaked and I do not plan to soak them any time soon. I am 6' and 160lbs. I hope that gives you a bit more perspective.
Any evo pics on these so far? sound great!post #1878 of 342311/3/12 at 11:12ampost #1879 of 342311/3/12 at 1:02pmOkay beeches, check your pm's with the details about where to send the 10 USD for the buy in.
Make sure you add your screen name and send it as a gift.
If you have not PM'ed me and want to participate please do so. Everyone that has sent me a message should have a group message in their inbox with details on where to send the funds.
Edited by CalTex - 11/3/12 at 1:34pmpost #1880 of 342311/3/12 at 3:51pmpost #1881 of 342311/3/12 at 4:36pmQuote:
Its nicer than standard N&F, but they dont use the 15.7oz Zimbabwe denim. I had a pair I returned, as the front and rear rise *ARE NOT* the same as a N&F weird guy. The rear rise was a lot longer (ie: more than an inch), and the front rise was much shorter (ie: probably one inch). It didnt work for me.
I am pretty sure I posted about it in this thread, and I might have listed actual measurements I took at the time. IIRC a 32, which I wear in N&F weird guys, was not tight on the initial wear of the collabos' in the waist either. Dont quote me on that though. But the rear rise was the real issue. My ass was swimming in them.post #1882 of 342311/3/12 at 9:37pm
Thanks for the reply.
I think i'll bite the bullet and buy it at retail. I'm hoping they have the 0201 Vintage label (unsanforized)
Not sure about sizing, but when trying on the jeans -what should it feel like?
Should it feel tight around the waist and thigh so that it will stretch? or should it be relaxed and comfortable?
Should it be so tight that I can't button the top button?post #1883 of 342311/3/12 at 9:58pmpost #1884 of 342311/4/12 at 1:33amQuote:
you can usually get their collabs at $109 from barneys after a while. all the collabs that arent tate and yoko exclusive like the flathead onespost #1885 of 342311/4/12 at 2:55amI picked up these Going to Battle Tight Straight 0705SP's from Goodhood for half prie the other day http://goodhoodstore.com/?page=51&id=1524&type=mens. Am I right in thinking that since they've been washed once that I shouldn't expect in shrinkage and can go ahead and get them chain stitched?
Thankspost #1886 of 342311/4/12 at 6:52ampost #1887 of 342311/4/12 at 10:37amQuote:
Thanks Mistral. From what I've been reading a 34 may be the way to go.post #1888 of 342311/4/12 at 10:43ampost #1889 of 342311/4/12 at 1:06pmQuote:
Cheers, I'll bear that in mind. I'll maybe leave an extra half inch or so if I decide to get them hemmed before washing them.post #1890 of 342311/4/12 at 1:20pm
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 seconds ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 8 minutes ago
- › Shopping in Paris and Milan 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina GMTO 9 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan