Does anyone know? Where can i find Momotaro jeans shop in Hong kong ??
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:46 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 126post #1877 of 357711/3/12 at 10:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Jay-D
....FYI, I am currently 6 weeks in on one of the collabs wearing a tag 31 that measures 32.4" in the waist right now and has also stretched .4" in the thigh. Brand new I could not button the top 2 buttons, now can button easily. They have never been soaked and I do not plan to soak them any time soon. I am 6' and 160lbs. I hope that gives you a bit more perspective.
Any evo pics on these so far? sound great!post #1878 of 357711/3/12 at 11:12ampost #1879 of 357711/3/12 at 1:02pmOkay beeches, check your pm's with the details about where to send the 10 USD for the buy in.
Make sure you add your screen name and send it as a gift.
If you have not PM'ed me and want to participate please do so. Everyone that has sent me a message should have a group message in their inbox with details on where to send the funds.
Edited by CalTex - 11/3/12 at 1:34pmpost #1880 of 357711/3/12 at 3:51pmpost #1881 of 357711/3/12 at 4:36pmQuote:
Its nicer than standard N&F, but they dont use the 15.7oz Zimbabwe denim. I had a pair I returned, as the front and rear rise *ARE NOT* the same as a N&F weird guy. The rear rise was a lot longer (ie: more than an inch), and the front rise was much shorter (ie: probably one inch). It didnt work for me.
I am pretty sure I posted about it in this thread, and I might have listed actual measurements I took at the time. IIRC a 32, which I wear in N&F weird guys, was not tight on the initial wear of the collabos' in the waist either. Dont quote me on that though. But the rear rise was the real issue. My ass was swimming in them.post #1882 of 357711/3/12 at 9:37pm
Thanks for the reply.
I think i'll bite the bullet and buy it at retail. I'm hoping they have the 0201 Vintage label (unsanforized)
Not sure about sizing, but when trying on the jeans -what should it feel like?
Should it feel tight around the waist and thigh so that it will stretch? or should it be relaxed and comfortable?
Should it be so tight that I can't button the top button?post #1883 of 357711/3/12 at 9:58pmpost #1884 of 357711/4/12 at 1:33amQuote:
you can usually get their collabs at $109 from barneys after a while. all the collabs that arent tate and yoko exclusive like the flathead onespost #1885 of 357711/4/12 at 2:55amI picked up these Going to Battle Tight Straight 0705SP's from Goodhood for half prie the other day http://goodhoodstore.com/?page=51&id=1524&type=mens. Am I right in thinking that since they've been washed once that I shouldn't expect in shrinkage and can go ahead and get them chain stitched?
Thankspost #1886 of 357711/4/12 at 6:52ampost #1887 of 357711/4/12 at 10:37amQuote:
Thanks Mistral. From what I've been reading a 34 may be the way to go.post #1888 of 357711/4/12 at 10:43ampost #1889 of 357711/4/12 at 1:06pmQuote:
Cheers, I'll bear that in mind. I'll maybe leave an extra half inch or so if I decide to get them hemmed before washing them.post #1890 of 357711/4/12 at 1:20pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 1 second ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 26 seconds ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 1 minute ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Amazing 100% Cashmere LORO PIANA Coat Jacket EU 50R US 40R 3 minutes ago
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...