Anyone have any opinions on the 0702 versus the ER007-2B? Are they the same cut? Also, anyone know where I can find a photo of them after some wear?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:05 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 108post #1606 of 35779/21/12 at 11:03ampost #1607 of 35779/21/12 at 11:36ampost #1608 of 35779/22/12 at 10:58ampost #1609 of 35779/22/12 at 12:34pmpost #1610 of 35779/22/12 at 12:36pmQuote:
Nice. I'll probably seek out a pair of 701s again when the rotation opens up. Currently owning the 702 and a JB400, can't justify it quite yet.
Great denim though - you'll love both.post #1611 of 35779/22/12 at 12:38pmpost #1612 of 35779/22/12 at 2:59pmpost #1613 of 35779/22/12 at 4:42pmpost #1614 of 35779/22/12 at 4:59pmpost #1615 of 35779/22/12 at 6:58pmpost #1616 of 35779/23/12 at 11:19pmpost #1617 of 35779/26/12 at 8:01pmpost #1618 of 35779/26/12 at 8:33pmQuote:
Hahahaha - I'm not typically a fast fader, so that contest might have to stretch out a bit...
I'm not sure. I still have lots of life in my PBJs, and my JB400s are getting the brunt of wear right now.
... but breaking in new denim is sOOOOOO NIIIIIIIIICCE.
Don't know. I will consider and get back to you. No bites at all? Yowza.post #1619 of 35779/26/12 at 8:38pmNeither am I and I don't really enjoy wearing jeans in the summer but since winter is coming up I should take advantage of the climate change. I am still working on my Deep Indio NF so no rush.
Yeah nothing at all, but its cool Ill end up buying a couple pairs of MMM Gats or CP Achillies to make my denim fading more enjoyable.post #1620 of 35779/26/12 at 9:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by CalTex
Neither am I and I don't really enjoy wearing jeans in the summer but since winter is coming up I should take advantage of the climate change. I am still working on my Deep Indio NF so no rush.
Yeah nothing at all, but its cool Ill end up buying a couple pairs of MMM Gats or CP Achillies to make my denim fading more enjoyable.
I am debating between the BM003 or 0702 so I might be down for a contest ;)
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1615 Active Users (394 Members and 1221 Guests)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 15 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 17 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 51 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 5 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...