Anyone have any opinions on the 0702 versus the ER007-2B? Are they the same cut? Also, anyone know where I can find a photo of them after some wear?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 10:17 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Momotaro - Page 108post #1606 of 35309/21/12 at 11:03ampost #1607 of 35309/21/12 at 11:36ampost #1608 of 35309/22/12 at 10:58ampost #1609 of 35309/22/12 at 12:34pmpost #1610 of 35309/22/12 at 12:36pmQuote:
Nice. I'll probably seek out a pair of 701s again when the rotation opens up. Currently owning the 702 and a JB400, can't justify it quite yet.
Great denim though - you'll love both.post #1611 of 35309/22/12 at 12:38pmpost #1612 of 35309/22/12 at 2:59pmpost #1613 of 35309/22/12 at 4:42pmpost #1614 of 35309/22/12 at 4:59pmpost #1615 of 35309/22/12 at 6:58pmpost #1616 of 35309/23/12 at 11:19pmpost #1617 of 35309/26/12 at 8:01pmpost #1618 of 35309/26/12 at 8:33pmQuote:
Hahahaha - I'm not typically a fast fader, so that contest might have to stretch out a bit...
I'm not sure. I still have lots of life in my PBJs, and my JB400s are getting the brunt of wear right now.
... but breaking in new denim is sOOOOOO NIIIIIIIIICCE.
Don't know. I will consider and get back to you. No bites at all? Yowza.post #1619 of 35309/26/12 at 8:38pmNeither am I and I don't really enjoy wearing jeans in the summer but since winter is coming up I should take advantage of the climate change. I am still working on my Deep Indio NF so no rush.
Yeah nothing at all, but its cool Ill end up buying a couple pairs of MMM Gats or CP Achillies to make my denim fading more enjoyable.post #1620 of 35309/26/12 at 9:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by CalTex
Neither am I and I don't really enjoy wearing jeans in the summer but since winter is coming up I should take advantage of the climate change. I am still working on my Deep Indio NF so no rush.
Yeah nothing at all, but its cool Ill end up buying a couple pairs of MMM Gats or CP Achillies to make my denim fading more enjoyable.
I am debating between the BM003 or 0702 so I might be down for a contest ;)
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1494 Active Users (354 Members and 1140 Guests)
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 7 seconds ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › NWT ALLEN EDMONDS HONORS COLLECTION "LEGEND" GOLF SHOES SZ 9D $300 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding