Anyone have any opinions on the 0702 versus the ER007-2B? Are they the same cut? Also, anyone know where I can find a photo of them after some wear?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:08 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Momotaro - Page 108post #1606 of 34249/21/12 at 11:03am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1607 of 34249/21/12 at 11:36ampost #1608 of 34249/22/12 at 10:58ampost #1609 of 34249/22/12 at 12:34pmpost #1610 of 34249/22/12 at 12:36pmQuote:
Nice. I'll probably seek out a pair of 701s again when the rotation opens up. Currently owning the 702 and a JB400, can't justify it quite yet.
Great denim though - you'll love both.post #1611 of 34249/22/12 at 12:38pmpost #1612 of 34249/22/12 at 2:59pmpost #1613 of 34249/22/12 at 4:42pmpost #1614 of 34249/22/12 at 4:59pmpost #1615 of 34249/22/12 at 6:58pmpost #1616 of 34249/23/12 at 11:19pmpost #1617 of 34249/26/12 at 8:01pmpost #1618 of 34249/26/12 at 8:33pmQuote:
Hahahaha - I'm not typically a fast fader, so that contest might have to stretch out a bit...
I'm not sure. I still have lots of life in my PBJs, and my JB400s are getting the brunt of wear right now.
... but breaking in new denim is sOOOOOO NIIIIIIIIICCE.
Don't know. I will consider and get back to you. No bites at all? Yowza.post #1619 of 34249/26/12 at 8:38pmNeither am I and I don't really enjoy wearing jeans in the summer but since winter is coming up I should take advantage of the climate change. I am still working on my Deep Indio NF so no rush.
Yeah nothing at all, but its cool Ill end up buying a couple pairs of MMM Gats or CP Achillies to make my denim fading more enjoyable.post #1620 of 34249/26/12 at 9:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by CalTex
Neither am I and I don't really enjoy wearing jeans in the summer but since winter is coming up I should take advantage of the climate change. I am still working on my Deep Indio NF so no rush.
Yeah nothing at all, but its cool Ill end up buying a couple pairs of MMM Gats or CP Achillies to make my denim fading more enjoyable.
I am debating between the BM003 or 0702 so I might be down for a contest ;)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1503 Active Users (360 Members and 1143 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Alter to make the suit silhouette slimmer 4 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › What are the ties in the show "Suits" 7 minutes ago
- › Bespoke Neapolitan 7 fold ties 12 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 17 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...