Anyone have any opinions on the 0702 versus the ER007-2B? Are they the same cut? Also, anyone know where I can find a photo of them after some wear?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 11:43 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Momotaro - Page 108post #1606 of 34369/21/12 at 11:03am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1607 of 34369/21/12 at 11:36ampost #1608 of 34369/22/12 at 10:58ampost #1609 of 34369/22/12 at 12:34pmpost #1610 of 34369/22/12 at 12:36pmQuote:
Nice. I'll probably seek out a pair of 701s again when the rotation opens up. Currently owning the 702 and a JB400, can't justify it quite yet.
Great denim though - you'll love both.post #1611 of 34369/22/12 at 12:38pmpost #1612 of 34369/22/12 at 2:59pmpost #1613 of 34369/22/12 at 4:42pmpost #1614 of 34369/22/12 at 4:59pmpost #1615 of 34369/22/12 at 6:58pmpost #1616 of 34369/23/12 at 11:19pmpost #1617 of 34369/26/12 at 8:01pmpost #1618 of 34369/26/12 at 8:33pmQuote:
Hahahaha - I'm not typically a fast fader, so that contest might have to stretch out a bit...
I'm not sure. I still have lots of life in my PBJs, and my JB400s are getting the brunt of wear right now.
... but breaking in new denim is sOOOOOO NIIIIIIIIICCE.
Don't know. I will consider and get back to you. No bites at all? Yowza.post #1619 of 34369/26/12 at 8:38pmNeither am I and I don't really enjoy wearing jeans in the summer but since winter is coming up I should take advantage of the climate change. I am still working on my Deep Indio NF so no rush.
Yeah nothing at all, but its cool Ill end up buying a couple pairs of MMM Gats or CP Achillies to make my denim fading more enjoyable.post #1620 of 34369/26/12 at 9:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by CalTex
Neither am I and I don't really enjoy wearing jeans in the summer but since winter is coming up I should take advantage of the climate change. I am still working on my Deep Indio NF so no rush.
Yeah nothing at all, but its cool Ill end up buying a couple pairs of MMM Gats or CP Achillies to make my denim fading more enjoyable.
I am debating between the BM003 or 0702 so I might be down for a contest ;)
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1789 Active Users (387 Members and 1402 Guests)
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 6 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 45 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 4 minutes ago
- › Anyone happy with itailor.com? 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...