Momotaro x Blue Owl: Introducing the Deep Indigo Skinny Striaght Model BOM003
We are proud to introduce the third denim in the Momotaro x Blue Owl collaboration series. With our 3rd collaboration we wanted something that creates incredible high contrast fading and uses a super dark indigo, so we looked at the newly released Deep Indigo 0702 for a little inspiration. Our version is similar to the 0702 in that it uses the same super dark pure indigo on the warp yarns and the same sulpher dye on the weft yarns. The difference is our version is slightly heavier at 15.7oz, comes in the unsanforized state (shrink-to-ft), and made in the "Skinny Straight" fit which is slimmer than any of Momotaro's standard fits.
Momotaro x Blue Owl "Deep Indigo" Skinny Straight 15.7oz Raw Selvedge - Model BOM003
* The "skinny straight" denim fit is slim in the top block, has a low rise, runs slim in the leg, and tapers from the thigh to the leg opening.
* 15.7oz unsanforized raw selvedge
* Expect the denim to shrink approximatley .5" in the waist and 1" in length during the first wash.
* Super dark pure indigo warp, sulphur dyed weft
* Deer skin patch
* Pink selvedge, pink interior thread - both representing the peach from the "Momotaro" folklore story.
* Cotton canvas pocket bags
* Antique copper rivets, hidden back pocket rivets
* 100% Zimbabwe cotton
* 100% natural cotton thread
* Available in sizes 29-34, 36
* Made in Japan
* Limited to 40 pairs for the first production.
More on our recent blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2012/07/momotaro-x-blue-owl-deep-indigo-skinny_25.html