or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Favorite sweaters/knits.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Favorite sweaters/knits. - Page 9

post #121 of 161
there is this alpaca blend, cableknit, shawl-collar cardigan by Vince in dark grey at Barney co-op at the South Coast Plaza. the thing is amazing. go check it out, just did not like that it was partially polyamide blend though. but you cant really feel it.
post #122 of 161
Is it this one?
post #123 of 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
there is this alpaca blend, cableknit, shawl-collar cardigan by Vince in dark grey at Barney co-op at the South Coast Plaza. the thing is amazing. go check it out, just did not like that it was partially polyamide blend though. but you cant really feel it.

Saw that last week in Seattle, might pick it up soon. It's a nice cardigan. It was in the new Barney's promo mailing as well.
post #124 of 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Is it this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinetic View Post
Saw that last week in Seattle, might pick it up soon. It's a nice cardigan. It was in the new Barney's promo mailing as well.

yes i believe it is that one. i only saw it in the charcoal, it was very hot (stylin).
the fit is tremendous too.

it would be a great buy definitely with any sort of 30-40 percent off. right now it is 275 which is surprisingly not a bad price at all for retail.
i was tempted to just get it at that price. they only had one large.
post #125 of 161
How does it fit? I might consider it but I wear an xs-s in BoO so I am not sure how Vince will fit me. Any suggestions as I might have to order it online? I haven't seen it in xs, small seems to be the smallest size they have.
post #126 of 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
How does it fit? I might consider it but I wear an xs-s in BoO so I am not sure how Vince will fit me. Any suggestions as I might have to order it online? I haven't seen it in xs, small seems to be the smallest size they have.

i know that Boo runs small so if you are a xs-s in that, im not sure you can find the cardigan in your size.
i am a 42R and the large fits me just perfectly (snug on the sides, high armhole, fuller shoulder, so it drapes and hugs your body in the most flattering way. ) the sweater grips you the right way on the sides and lowerbody ( i dont know, the fit on the guy above kind of looks weird, almost too rectangular especially on the grey picture. it wasnt like that when i tried it on)
i would think even wearing this a bit loosely would be ok as well. so small may be ok.
post #127 of 161
Cool, thanks. I guess I'll get it from NeimanMarcus.com so that returns are easy if it doesn't fit since I work a few blocks away from a NM store.
post #128 of 161
Thread Starter 
Bumping. Found this sweater which has the TV static effect I'm looking for. Not sure if it's cool or just ugly. Couldn't find anything similar from Jil Sander like jet suggested, not that I looked hard. http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&Y...P&sts=sr_men80 Raf by Raf Might look ugly IRL, hope Yoox has liberal return policy.
post #129 of 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Punisher View Post
Bumping. Found this sweater which has the TV static effect I'm looking for. Not sure if it's cool or just ugly. Couldn't find anything similar from Jil Sander like jet suggested, not that I looked hard. http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&Y...P&sts=sr_men80 Raf by Raf Might look ugly IRL, hope Yoox has liberal return policy.
Have you checked out WWM's hunting cardigan? It's probably not what you're looking for but it seems easier on the eyes. http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1167
post #130 of 161
^Not the static effect. This is what that sweater looks like in the Mulberry melange color: So imagine that in grey and white and that's what you get. I kinda like it. But away, here's an example of the tv snow/static, Raf Simons FW08; Justin (Socal) has slacks in the same style:
post #131 of 161
I'll try and get a pic of the js one for you guys.
post #132 of 161
Ah gotcha. I would definitely need to see them IRL to make judgment.
post #133 of 161
post #134 of 161
Thread Starter 
^Awesome
post #135 of 161
This is pretty cool if you can pull it off

http://www.alexandermcqueen.com/us/e...K-SWEATER.aspx
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Favorite sweaters/knits.